AllHeart.com Reviews

10/23/2014
AllHeart.com Ratings and User Reviews. AllHeart.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 1154 reviews. Last rated on 10/23/2014.

AllHeart.com Rating

More About AllHeart.com

Recent Reviews for AllHeart.com

• Oct 23, 2014
    So far i like this Allheart.com because it is convenient and the price is affordable ,theres a lot of stock that you can choice and the styles are good.And most of all its easy to place and orders.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    I worked with a Dr who only ordered through you was always statisfied with your services.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    SUPER unhappy that it took almost 20 minutes to check out. My name, address, etc. was ALREADY in the order, but I had to delete and re-input repeatedly before my order was accepted. REALLY????? Was the site trying to tell me to spend my money elsewhere??
  • Oct 23, 2014
    most stores don't have plus and petite sizes, I'm not good with computers and this went fairly well
  • Oct 23, 2014
    This site was extremely user friendly. I will definitely tell my co-workers about this merchant.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I was very happy with everything until I found out I had to pay $9.99 for shipping and I am not going to receive the product for 2-3 weeks.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Would like coupons and free delivery
  • Oct 22, 2014
    easy process! well-respected company, variety of products needed. great experience overall!
    Lots of sales!! Thanks!
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I have complained many times over the years about how crummy the shipping is from AllHeart. I know that I should just delete my account but the prices make me try again and again. I do however now shop at many different scrub locations due to the poor shipping from AllHeart. It's sad because you really do have great products. I just hate waiting almost a month at times to get my order. Almost every other company I order from has my package at the door within a week. One day I will just delete my account because of this, for now I just order a LOT less.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    The reason I purchased scrubs from AllHeart is because the web site was easy and you had monogramming on the same purchase site. I would like to have seen a larger var
  • Oct 22, 2014
    My favorite website to order nursing scrubs, wish I had a promo code for free shipping or percentages off. I would like to see Jockey scrubs continue on this site.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Great shopping experience and great prices.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    It said free shipping today only but when I checked out it added a shipping charge.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Love your site .. I buy all my scrubs here :)
  • Oct 22, 2014
    All heart a great selection regarding styles, colors and sizes.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    the best site to get this uniforms
  • Oct 8, 2014
    screens when checking out are always clicking on or off.. Most times I had to order twice to get it to go through
    Oct 23, 2014
    STILL WAITING
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Oct 22, 2014
    Purchase exceeded expectations. (Scrub top by Jockey)
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Multiple items on "Clearance" had one price on clearance page & another, usually doubled, price in checkout. Have not noticed this previously and hope it is just a glitch. However, I will be much more careful with future purchases and am more likely to check out other sites in the future
    Oct 21, 2014
    There was a glitch with ordering and Customer Service took care of it right away. Products are always as advertised. Shipping is always fast. Will definitely continue to purchase scrubs from AllHeart.