AllModern Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

AllModern Reviews

02/19/2017
AllModern Ratings and User Reviews. AllModern is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1838 reviews.

AllModern Rating

More About AllModern

Recent Reviews for AllModern

• Feb 19, 2017
    Great customer service, love the products so far.
    This is a great site!
  • Feb 19, 2017
    Appreciate the wide variety of products on this site and enjoy the reviews I have read on those products.
  • Feb 04, 2017
    kool
    Feb 19, 2017
    Nice!
  • Feb 19, 2017
    I wish there were customer reviews for several items
  • Feb 19, 2017
    im hopeful that the quality of this product will be good. prices appear to be reasonable.
  • Feb 19, 2017
    The website is a bit clunky. And every time I saved an item to the cart or wish list, with the exception of one item, it would "disappear" making the shopping experience far too cumbersome. With that said, I really appreciated reading reviews and that helped tremendously. Prices were also very competitive.
  • Feb 19, 2017
    Great modern products at affordable prices.
    I love this site
  • Jan 23, 2017
    I have received two items. One of which arrived on time, and is one of my favorite pieces in my home. the second time arrived early, never saw the delivery person and is very damaged. Waiting for instructions as to how to return.I have since ordered two more items and am waiting on there arrival.
    Feb 19, 2017
    Unfortunately the items I've ordered arrived damaged. They were beautiful prices. Customer service handled my concerns fast and easy.
    friendly service
    Great Selection
  • Feb 18, 2017
    unable to share info. as of yet, this is first time I've ordered, through you.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I love the variety of mid century modern designs!
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Wish the shipping could be faster
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I thought the advertisement for the 15% discount was very misleading. I even read the note (asterisk) and was upset when my purchase did not qualify.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Enjoyed this site quite a bit. Would enjoy more kitchen items being available as well.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I am always happy with my purchase from AllModern and often recommend it to friends.
  • Feb 12, 2017
    Everything I have purchased, exceed my expectations. When prices are this low priced, quality is generally compromised. That is not what occurs in this case.
    Feb 18, 2017
    The faux fur stool that I purchased is adorable and extremely hip. It was perfectly represented on the site.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I wish you wouldn't charge a return shipping label. I wish for faster delivery. Stop to excluding items from coupons. its feels like you trying to manipulate the people.