AlpineShopVT.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

AlpineShopVT.com Reviews

11/23/2017
AlpineShopVT.com Ratings and User Reviews. AlpineShopVT.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 31 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2017.

AlpineShopVT.com Rating

More About AlpineShopVT.com

Recent Reviews for AlpineShopVT.com

• Oct 20, 2017
    havent received item
    Nov 12, 2017
  • Oct 15, 2017
    Very excited because no one else had the product in the size I needed
    Nov 02, 2017
  • Oct 21, 2017
    Nov 01, 2017
    There was a shipping address issue after the website update. Thankfully Hillary and one of her peers were able to assist throughout the way! The package ended up getting sent to me rather than back to Alpine like FedEx had misinformed. Very happy with my purchase :)
  • Oct 22, 2017
    love the store
  • Oct 11, 2017
    AWESOME experience!!! Couldn't have been better.
    Oct 20, 2017
    These guys are awesome. I'll be getting all of my future ski gear and clothing from them. Thumbs way up!!
  • Oct 02, 2017
    GREAT DEALS
    Oct 11, 2017
  • Sep 18, 2017
    Great deal!
    Oct 10, 2017
  • Oct 09, 2017
    When I tried to pay via paypal, the site cleared the shopping cart and I had to start over again. I then paid direct with credit card.
  • Oct 07, 2017
    Happy you had the skis I have been looking for and in my size. I understand these have never been used or demoed, correct?
  • Oct 04, 2017
    I love shopping at Alpine Shop. The staff are polite, helpful and knowledgeable. The selection is terrific and the customer service is the best. It's always a great experience.
  • Oct 04, 2017
    I had to enter my information multiple times before my order went through which I found frustrating...it kept just saying submitting order and then would think...I do appreciate the free shipping there is no way I'd ever spend $20 some dollars on shipping. The product was more expensive on this site than others (so price-matching would be nice and would bring me back) but Alpine Shop was the only one with the size and color combo that I needed so I had to order from here.
  • Sep 15, 2017
    Oct 01, 2017
    Checkout process needs improvement
  • Sep 25, 2017
    Site was easy to use- wish there had been a way to use more than one coupon code, or at least one aside from the free shipping offer.
  • Sep 24, 2017
    I wanted to pay with my US credit card but for some reason would not verify address. The billing address is in Canada. Not sure if that was the problem but annoying as had to use Paypal which uses my Canadian credit card...
  • Sep 11, 2017
    Sep 22, 2017
    Price was incredibly competitive so that was the important thing to me. It did take longer than expected to arrive but I did not mind since it pre-ski season. I would hit this site up again in the future when shopping for gear.
  • Sep 04, 2017
    checkout could be better
    Sep 20, 2017
    they had what I wanted at a good price and were helpful in the process
  • Sep 01, 2017
    Sep 18, 2017
    Took 7 days to receive with 2 day shipping, as item was not shipped for 5 days. It was over Labor Day weekend, but item didn't ship until Wednesday when ordered on Friday evening. Communication was good and I did not need the item in a hurry. Overall excellent job.
  • Sep 14, 2017
    Website was very difficult but live person was very patient and helpful or I couldn't have completed my order.
  • Sep 14, 2017
    Great shop with terrific products.
  • Sep 05, 2017
    I talked to a staffer on the phone about purchasing a product online and they were extremely helpful! I also found their pricing to be very competitive vs. other online retailers. I'm glad I am able to buy from a local shop!
    Sep 14, 2017