AltE Store Reviews

11/24/2014
AltE Store Ratings and User Reviews. AltE Store is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 71 reviews. Last rated on 11/20/2014.

AltE Store Rating

More About AltE Store

Recent Reviews for AltE Store

• Nov 20, 2014
    seems to be easy to use
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Cheapest solar supplies on the internet, fast and easy ordering and descriptions!
  • Nov 17, 2014
    the things I have ordered have been of high quality
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Store should arrange international delivery at reasonable rates.
  • Nov 11, 2014
    AltE rocks! Thanks for making this technology accessible to the masses!
    Nov 22, 2014
    Product was damaged during shipping on two occasion of purchase.
  • Nov 7, 2014
    I'll let you know when I receive my purchase & use it .
    Nov 24, 2014
  • Nov 7, 2014
    Very happy with product and price and technical assistance
  • Nov 4, 2014
    Nov 18, 2014
    Only part of my order arrived. I can't get customer service on the phone and they haven't responded to my e-mail. I can't install the system without the remaining parts.
  • Nov 2, 2014
    survey is way too long . i only need a few comments to tellyou how to make it better
  • Oct 31, 2014
    I've had my account with you guys for a while and as always, you come through with your product selection.
  • Oct 27, 2014
    Good selection of products. Heavy fees to import products into Canada
    Nov 3, 2014
    25% brokerage fees charged by the carrier to import these items into Canada greatly increases my costs. I will therefore only be ordering further items only if unavailable locally.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    After spending nearly $3k in the last two months. I think AltE Store should make efforts to reduce the S&H charges for loyal cusomers.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    System worked fine, New Zealand does not have States so requiring the box be filled in is a pain (I used xx)
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Provided me with product I could not find locally.
    Oct 31, 2014
  • Oct 18, 2014
    So far so good.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    I would have liked to see more product options for the product that I was looking for. Otherwise Alt E is a great place to shop for quality products and information.
    Oct 30, 2014
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Adam DiSchino advised me via phone call and MOST helpful. Knowledgeable, efficient, polite, and even returned my phone call with proper technical advice.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Oct 28, 2014
    One item of concern was the state of the items delivered - 3 of the 5 thermistors did not have packaging and were floating around in the main box, and the thermoflow sensor was ripped from it's package and floating around in the main box. No damage was done but it seemed careless or inappropriately handled.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Oct 21, 2014
    The order was sent without a tracking number. We had no way of verifying if package arrived. When we finally got in touch asking where order was, was told it was returned. It was a catch 22. UPS couldn't give information without a tracking number, the company never supplied a tracking number or messages about progression of order. When living on Hawaii, and there is a long wait time, this is not what a person wants to hear (return of a major order). So, installation of the panels delayed by over three weeks due to this error. Now I fear that the order will come in damaged, thus extending being able to get system installed. The company is re-shipping without additional costs to me, but nothing was offered to compensate for the error, stress this has caused, additional gas burned to go to Hilo to find out product not there, etc. Had future plans for other solar maintained items, such as aquaponics pump, laundry room, and small guest bedroom to be on their own solar system. Will most likely go with another company for the components & safe myself of the distress this transaction has caused. This order was over $6,000 when you count shipping costs. That may not seem very large to some, but it is a big deal to us.

From AltE Store

We were very sorry to learn this customer didn't receive the tracking information by email and can certainly understand the frustration of the catch 22 with UPS. We worked with the customer and were able to confirm we had the correct email address ... Read full response »