Altrec Reviews

07/27/2014
Altrec Ratings and User Reviews. Altrec is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 35 reviews. Last rated on 07/24/2014.
Altrec.com is committed to providing the highest quality gear and apparel for your outdoor adventures. We provide world-class service, exceptionally fast delivery and a straightforward buying experience. You provide the passion and desire. We guarantee 100% satisfaction with your purchase.
Circle of Excellence - Altrec

2004 Winner

Altrec Rating

More About Altrec

Recent Reviews for Altrec

• Jul 24, 2014
    Have purchased products from Altrec before and have never been let down! I continue to save more and more!
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Altrec has a user-friendly website and quality products. I wish the prices were lower, but understand that they are still competitive.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Jul 26, 2014
    I have been happy with Altrec clothing for many years. Among the styles they carry, I find choices to fit me. I have a better selection from Altrec than in stores in Austin, TX. Happy with service from Altrec.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Great site! I have used this site many times over the last 5 years. Its always my first stop for outdoor gear. Always amazing deals and great prices.
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Very pleased with Altrec service and communication. Thanks.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    I've always had positive experiences with products, but especially customer service! Great company!
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Some prices for items are even with other stores, others however are very overpriced.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    I am very satisfied with this new experience
    Jul 11, 2014
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Some of the sunglass options didn't have any description whatsoever, so I had to contact customer service to see if the lenses had UV protection. This seemed to happen with the inexpensive sunglasses. I'm not sure why this is so. I like the selection, but there should be more description of the products.
    Jul 18, 2014
    I purchased a pair of sunglasses. The price was great, but there was no product description, so I used the online chat option, explaining my concern regarding the missing product descriptions of the "lower-end" sunglasses. The next day, I received an email from the company thanking me for my input and assuring me they were fixing the situation.
  • Jun 24, 2014
    So far I like it. No disappointments yet
  • Jun 22, 2014
    Great range of outdoor products
  • Jun 22, 2014
    easy searching around darn good prices easy check out I am impressed. (I usually find something to complain about)NO complaints here...Two thumbs up!!!
  • Jun 22, 2014
    First "submit order" did not happen. Had to try again. It did not recognize the billing address for this card which I have been using recently without issue.
  • Jun 19, 2014
    very good web page will tell friends
    Jun 24, 2014
  • Jun 18, 2014
    Pleasurable to use this web site.
  • Jun 11, 2014
    Jun 21, 2014
    This was exactly what I was looking for.
  • Jun 4, 2014
    quality site, free delivery in reasonable time period
  • May 30, 2014
    Great online store for outdoor merchandise
  • May 30, 2014
    I fish in Alaska in the summers, Altrec is where I buy all of my clothing from for the trip.
  • May 26, 2014
    I love the variety of products and I love their prices.
    Jun 1, 2014
    I continue to be very pleased with the range of products and the price point from Altrec. I will be a regular purchaser.