AlwaysFits.com Reviews

01/26/2015
AlwaysFits.com Ratings and User Reviews. AlwaysFits.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 30 reviews. Last rated on 01/26/2015.

AlwaysFits.com Rating

More About AlwaysFits.com

Recent Reviews for AlwaysFits.com

• Jan 26, 2015
    I love this website and shipping is so reasonable now! and with the clearance sale! I am so happy with my purchase!
  • Jan 20, 2015
    the checkout will not work on the iPhone.
  • Dec 25, 2014
    My only complaint the item is very small and light. Therefore I know it will not cost much to ship. I would like to find two more but got the last one. I also commend the survey for it being easy to read and use.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Jan 6, 2015
    Really liked my purchase and will buy from always fits again. The earrings came from somewhere else and took longer to receive they are super cute though
  • Dec 18, 2014
    The website was advertised on a Holiday "free ship day" site along with other merchants. When purchasing however, it did not accept the free shipping code. Had to call your office and Kaitlan offered to adjust my billing. Keeping my fingers crossed. 12/18/14. Carol Skaggs
    Dec 26, 2014
    The fit could have been more accurate in the description. Example: the child's socks were really slipper socks; and were marked for age up to 8. It clearly was for a very young child, no more than 4. Description read 4-8. Your website advertised free shipping yet there was no way I could order the 3 items without shipping fee. I had to call and agreed to their credit on my account; however I called a second time and left message that I never received the credit. It did hit my account.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    This site had unique gifts that I was looking for
    Dec 28, 2014
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Easy system to use
  • Dec 14, 2014
    The selection and purchase procedure made it easy for me to order.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Appreciate your participation in GoodShop. Unfortunately their coupon code didn't work.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    It's a lovely online store with an amazing variety of gifts to choose from!
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    Charger are way too slow to charge my phone.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I like your products! Thanks!
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Very nice sitr
  • Dec 9, 2014
    I purchased this item because I saw the Out of Focus Lens Drink Koolor in Nov/Dec 2014 edition page 77 of American Photo magazine. The price in the magazine actually matched price listed on your web site. This is important to me because another product featured in same magazine, price was higher on their website versus what was posted online. Due to the price being higher on the website I would not purchase their product. This is my very first purchase from your company. I purchased this as a Christmas stocking stuffer for my husband and his hobby is photography. This will make a nice gift for can sodas. Please make one geared towards bottles of water.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    such fun and unique gifts -- found fun gifts to stuff in everyone's stocking
  • Dec 5, 2014
    I liked how random the products were. Its an awesome site.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Great stuff, just wish the 1-2 day shipping wasn't as expensive.
    Dec 18, 2014
  • Dec 1, 2014
    For someone who doesn't have much 'alone time' to do their christmas shopping in, this website was great. During my lunchbreak, managed to buy nearly all of my stocking stuffers and small gifts in less than 10 minutes.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Love the handmade items (jewelry in vintage style)
  • Nov 25, 2014
    Dec 5, 2014
    Have not been on product to determine its advertised effectiveness