AMain.com Reviews

08/21/2014
AMain.com Ratings and User Reviews. AMain.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1859 reviews. Last rated on 08/21/2014.
Circle of Excellence - AMain.com

2011 Winner

AMain.com Rating

More About AMain.com

Recent Reviews for AMain.com

back orders suck
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Замечательный магазин вообщем у вас Всё заебись так держать!)
    nice place , friendly people
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I was surprised that I was charged a shipping charge on a back-ordered item that was ordered during a free shipping period.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I had a ok time with this site it has changed over time. From when I first found it it was easy to find what I needed or was looking at, to being tuffer to find what I want. I did forget my password for my main email so wasn't to happy on my behalf but not to shabby still will order from you guys and will share with some friends keep it it great work and thank you. Scott graf
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I am very disappointed that I could not use the three $25 off "Good as Cash" coupon codes that I won at a event on a single order. I now have to place three individual orders(that won't quality for free shipping) and pay for shipping three times! This just leaves a bad first impression about amain.
    Best rc page ever.
    Great Experience to buy and a Good shipping rate
  • Aug 21, 2014
    The information they have about the Align heli products is unclear at best. Nobody really makes the Align parts clear, but somebody needs to. HeliProz does a much better job.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I need a body HPI-7181, and I have not found it on your site. Otherwise, everything is good.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Buen lugar para encontrar buenos productos radio control
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Although I applaud Amain's entry into the bicycle, etc markets, I find the website a bit more difficult to find RC things when drilling down through the menus. I ordered a servo today, and I had to search for it because I couldn't find it in the menus. Not a huge deal, but I wanted to comment.Amain is a great supporter of RC stuff...please keep it that way!Thanks,Jim
  • Aug 19, 2014
    New web sites takes a little getting use to.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Aug 21, 2014
    I think the invoice should have the correct time for pick-up. The time they have on the invoice is 9:00am - 6:00pm. I later found out it was for for Customer service phone line only. I got there at 8:00am, and there was no one at the counter, luck for me the lady from HR, got someone to help me. She was very nice and told me the time on the invoice was for. I think there some be a pick-up time on the invoice, as they know that order is for pick-up.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Aug 20, 2014
    Great products timely delivery and processing
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Fast and painless
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    Paid extra for two day shipping, took four days to receive.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    wish I could filter products down further.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Aug 20, 2014
    Amain has everything that I need, and I receive all my orders on time
  • May 19, 2014