AMain.com Reviews

09/01/2014
AMain.com Ratings and User Reviews. AMain.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1771 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - AMain.com

2011 Winner

AMain.com Rating

More About AMain.com

Recent Reviews for AMain.com

• Aug 30, 2014
    Great online hobby store, as always! Love the site! One NOTE....Lately, (the past 2 to 3 weeks) the site has been very slow, and a little annoying. Have there been any other customers reporting this issue? Hoping it's remedied soon. Thanks!
    I like the site.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Easy to shop here and usually have exactly what I need. Slightly more expensive that losipartshouse.com but close enough most of the time.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Great site. I love the fact I can use Paypal. That was a deciding factor between Amain and a competitor.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Amain is one of the best online hobby stores!!
  • Aug 30, 2014
    It is a bit pretentious of you to ask my age, marital status, and whether or not I have children. Asking my household income is asking to be lied to, which I obliged.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I had a very easy time finding what I was looking for and was very impressed with the prices.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Greta plage to buy rc stuff!!!
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Been ordering here for awhile . Today had some troubles with login and made a new account but never bothers me ordering from a main
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I found the over all purchase process very simple & the website easy to navigate .Another thing I like about Amain is ,you can count on the delivery to be there on time, at other places I have had trouble with it taking up to 28 days for the products and have actually had to ask for a refund because I never received the product , so its nice to have a reliable source, thank you...
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Awesome site. I usually shop at ebay or at Amain, and Amain always seems to be in a good price range!
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Should have a cross-sell or up-sell feature, that way depending on what your order consist of, the system can recommend everything you might need for those items. Will be a bit of administrative work on back end, but could be better if i.e heli section has an expert take care of upselling all products in heli, and the same for other categories on site. Would be helpful. With this new layout I thought my very first purchase wasn't going to happen because I did not recognize the site, have a message or banner at the top for people who never bought from you, but have been doing window shopping, now ready to buy, but the front page is redesigned. Almost went to heli direct when I stopped by ready to buy. Thanks for your time.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I like the new site changes. its very easy to navigate and find what you need
  • Aug 30, 2014
    i love amain. its easy and has the parts i need
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Easy to use, basically all necessary parts are there, overall best online shopping for this hobby.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    You have great customer service and support, love it!