Amazing Socks Reviews

08/28/2014
Amazing Socks Ratings and User Reviews. Amazing Socks is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 59 reviews. Last rated on 08/28/2014.

Amazing Socks Rating

More About Amazing Socks

Recent Reviews for Amazing Socks

• Aug 28, 2014
    Quick and easy!
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Like Wigwam brand
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Screen froze once but I didn't lose my shopping cart so no big deal. In clearance area it was hard to get rid of picture of item. Order with Paypal very convenient.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Several socks that I wanted to purchase were not available and others were out of stock.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    t this point I know nothing about them
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I don't know I have not received them.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Excellent choices and price ranges
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Not impressed that at no point was the purchase amount converted into Sterling from US Dollars so I am not sure exactly what I have been charged
  • Aug 11, 2014
    This website should more consistent in the details provided in the descriptions/construction details of the items offered for sale.There should bed a clear and prominent indication when the order amount is large enough to earn free shipping.Otherwise this seems to be a good site.
    Aug 19, 2014
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Have worn this style and brand of sock BB202 for many years. It is comfortable, durable, and looks good for dress wear. Price was less than paid last time purchased. I buy in quantities to last for several years or more. Only complaint is that I wish the picture size shown online was several time larger. Makes it easier to insure am ordering what I actually want.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    nonbinding awesome diabetic socks for big guys
  • Aug 10, 2014
    found off of google search, good job with web optimization.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Smooth, efficient and in stock at a sale price. What could be better? Oh did I mention free 2 day delivery? That's even better.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    First purchase easy not sure until my daughter receives the socks
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Aug 11, 2014
    good socks, good price
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Great socks but I had difficulty in finding what I wanted which was women's knee high lightweight brown socks.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    I've worn Amazing Socks for many years. They are the best.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Easy to use site, found item right away, reasonable prices, good shipping options.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    very quick & easy. Price was fair. I wasn't clear about whether there was a back flap on union suit.. would've liked front/rear photos of product.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    It was frustrating to have to start the search from beginning each time I placed an item in my cart!!!
    Aug 1, 2014