Amazing Socks Reviews

09/29/2014
Amazing Socks Ratings and User Reviews. Amazing Socks is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 55 reviews. Last rated on 09/25/2014.

Amazing Socks Rating

More About Amazing Socks

Recent Reviews for Amazing Socks

• Sep 25, 2014
    a great place to buy great socks!
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Excellent variety and quantity of socks available. Site somewhat difficult to navigate. Good return policies.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    First time was pleasant experience
  • Sep 23, 2014
    You have an excellent website: that's why I took time to fill out this survey. The check-out process was particularly coherent. I checked prices widely for these socks, and I could have gotten them at your price in other places. I ended up buying from you almost by chance. But website experience will bring me back the next time I need socks, partly for selection-and-price but partly because clarity of website suggests a well-run business. And respect for my time.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Amazing Socks in the name says it all. the prices really are amazing the quality of the merchandise is excellent and the in stock and shipping are above average for a company like this. I have been very pleased with the orders I have made and highly recommend this company.
  • Sep 20, 2014
    Misleading.advertising re: FREE SHIPPING on orders over &39.99. My order was for $55.00 and they still charged me shipping. I am most dissatisfied.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Called your toll free for 'humanoid' assistence, AND I was 'great'!! Her name is "JODY", she was 'super' helpful, knew what I was searching for , made recommendations, "KNEW" her product, directed me to the 'Amazing Socks' website, with product codes.' PROFESSIONAL, COMPETENT, COUERTEOUS, & KIND--- "AS GOOD AS IT GETS!!"----THANKS, JODY
    Sep 25, 2014
    SUPER SERVICE, SUPER, 'SUPERIOR' PRODUCT, SUPER DELIVERY, "SUPER SATISFIED"!!! "JODY' IS "GREAT"!!
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Easy shopping from home.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    I put N/A on judging the site design because I don't really "shop" here. We use Amazing Socks to get our Wigwam Merino Wool Comfort Hikers. We love these socks, and at this point, we don't even shop anywhere else for them.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Socks were 50% off price, but website touted Free Shipping with orders over $39. After added first item to shopping cart a box popped up and said clearance items did not qualify for free shipping. Seems misleading to me, but can't beat the 50% off pricing, so continued with order.
    Sep 19, 2014
    Purchased SmartWool socks on clearance. Great prices on limited sizes. Did not like that clearance items were exempt from the free shipping offer, but couldn't find such low prices on SmartWool elsewhere.
    Sep 22, 2014
    Some of my order is on back order. I love my socks.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Because of perihaiel neuropathy these are the only sox I wear
    Sep 18, 2014
  • Sep 4, 2014
    I needed a little help navigating to free shipping. I called the listed number at about 5:45pm EST. Message said "No one available". Finally I figured it out. Don't expect help with your order after 5, maybe, or maybe not at all.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    Great price, I can't wait to get my slippers!! I looked everywhere best price.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    For years I have worn the same socks for exercising. I know I can get them from Amazing socks, so I do.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Quick and easy!
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Sep 4, 2014
    This company has the socks I want, at good prices, with fast delivery. Thanks!
  • Aug 22, 2014
    t this point I know nothing about them
    Sep 13, 2014
    I was made aware that the item was "out of stock" and would be back ordered, and given an estimate of delivery time. But I wish I could have been able to track the shipping. the socks were not quite what I thought I was getting. They have an elastic band around the top, and I thought I was ordering socks without that band. Otherwise the socks are OK.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Excellent choices and price ranges
    Sep 3, 2014
    Amazing socks continues to stock difficult to find Brands. Our region is well served by an excellent online retailer such as Amazing Socks!
  • Aug 20, 2014
    Pleased to find quality socks of desired color in my size. I would have appreciated "Acrylic vs. Cotton" information.
    Aug 28, 2014
    I'm very pleased with the socks; the delivery was faster than I thought it would be.