Amazing Socks Reviews

12/19/2014
Amazing Socks Ratings and User Reviews. Amazing Socks is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 117 reviews. Last rated on 12/17/2014.

Amazing Socks Rating

More About Amazing Socks

Recent Reviews for Amazing Socks

• Dec 17, 2014
    I prefer to purchase items through Amazon Prime. Had this product been available through that service I would have purchased it that way, even if it meant paying a couple dollars more.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Thank you for having exactly what I wanted.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Great on line store for comfort items like socks and slippers
  • Dec 16, 2014
    LOVE how they give the list of materials in socks. I have allergies to several man made materials and that helps alot.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Your 888-472-5678 lady that answered my call was not help full of the least bit friendly! I love the Red heel socks and use them for my business.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    get store, hope the shipping is as good as the webpage I like the NJ location
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Tonight was my first time order from this company. I hope I'm very satisfied.
    It was easy
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I want to use my Masrecard - Yes I live in Canada - just over the border. US merchants take my plastic all the time. The ad said buy three - get 1 free. There was no mention of the fourth one at checkout.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Did not indicate estimated delivery date before checkout. Would have liked to have ordered all the terramar socks for my entire family in one site. Limited sizes and colors. Also, sizing information is not adequate. I needed from XS black for 6 year old S black for one 10 year old.........to men's large. Wanted all males in black and all female in all white or all natural. Had to order from 2 different sites.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    They need to do a better job at listing brands for women. They need to get more solid colored knee socks
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Great selection, easy to shop, not a bunch of junk or pop ups! Love that!
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Wigwam king crew socks are the only socks my husband will wear
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Lots of choices. Best price. Super fast shipping.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Site needs aesthetic work. Big time.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Great site! We tried the Price Compare option for the first time and the specifics aren't terribly clear. It seems a little concerning to have to make the purchase BEFORE knowing whether or not we'll receive the lower price guarantee, so we've gone a little out on a limb this time. We're crossing our fingers. Good socks!
    Dec 17, 2014
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Dec 14, 2014
    Looked several places but settled on this place due to speed/efficiency of website
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Would like to see out of stock notice on the choice pages instead of individual socks page.
    Dec 17, 2014
  • Dec 2, 2014
    EXCELLENT COMPANY---EXCELLENT PRODUCT---EXCELLENT SERVICE---CONSUMER FRIENDLY
    Dec 12, 2014
    Teriff company Great product
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Dec 11, 2014
    Insufficient quantity in stock. Exact same experience as last Christmas.