Amazing Socks Reviews

06/01/2015
Amazing Socks Ratings and User Reviews. Amazing Socks is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 54 reviews. Last rated on 05/29/2015.

Amazing Socks Rating

More About Amazing Socks

Recent Reviews for Amazing Socks

• May 29, 2015
    I am a farmer and buy these socks from amazing socks every year since my local store quit stocking them. Always get prompt service at a good price.
  • May 29, 2015
    give an option to use PayPal at checkout
  • May 28, 2015
    I found the site helpful and concise. the search box worked well and they had what I was looking for. I would have liked to have seen confirmation of the order before being redirected to Paypal, just in case I changed my mind about anything or got somthing wrong.
  • May 23, 2015
    May 31, 2015
    WHEN I PLACED MY ORDER THE ITEMS WERE IN STOCK. LATER I WAS NOTIFIED THAT WERE PUT IN BACK ORDER, WHICH I CANCELED
  • May 20, 2015
    Your shipping charge for this item is very reasonable...several sites carrying this item were charging $10.00 for shipping! I will be recommending your company to my family/friends and I will search your site for other items to purchase. Thank you!
  • May 16, 2015
    Would be nice if PayPal is not disabled for out of stock items. Also, some online ordering sites conveniently have things like the @ sign and .com key laid out as part of their keyboard interface. I always think those are the smart merchants! J/s
    May 26, 2015
    great price for the product, good website for narrowing search and excellent communications. Some items were back ordered but I knew that when I ordered, and shipping the rest was free.
  • May 14, 2015
    I love doing business with Amazing Socks. Their website is easy to use and they offer good prices on the products I choose.
    May 22, 2015
    Always fast delivery and have never had any issues ordering.
  • May 14, 2015
    Amazing Socks had the best price, for the item that I purchased.
  • May 11, 2015
    Answer your phone. It just rings and rings and rings.....
  • May 11, 2015
    Easy site to view - great website - easy checkout - very good prices
  • May 6, 2015
    Disappointed all three socks ordered were OOS [outd of stock]
  • May 3, 2015
    It took me 35 min. To buy 2 pair of underpants ? HELLO AND not the color i Wanted
  • May 1, 2015
    I like to support small business and the price on these socks were amazing though I would have preferred white over black socks. The "free shipping" at $39.95 didn't kick in yet it showed on a banner at the top of the page. I even tried the other "free shipping" at $57.95 by adding more socks and free shipping never would apply. Finally figured out why, as this is a clearance item, but to me if you have free shipping AT $39.95 you should get free shipping once you reach that amount, no matter the item. When I order anyplace else if it states free shipping at a certain amount my order ships free. Free shipping available on non clearance merchandise would be less deceptive rather than a banner that reads exactly this - FREE SHIPPING ORDERS $39.95 AND UP. Really, that's not true. It's FREE SHIPPING ON NON CLEARANCE ORDERS $39.95 AND UP, and how hard would it be to change the top banner to reflect that? This is the part most customers look to first and this is exactly how it reads. View the Shopping Bag Shopping Cart | Checkout Sign In | Track Order Free Shipping, orders $39.95 and up- again, I feel deceptive. I like the price, don't know about the business itself, but that part of the ordering process put me off. Thank you.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Lowest price I found on the internet. Wish they were connected to EBATES.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Disappointed that there was not enough quantity left to order of crew socks.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Great buying experience
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Great service and even better prices! Awesome place!
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I have a pair of the exact same socks I have ordered.. I was extremely pleased to find the exact same socks on your web sight... The original pair of sock I have, were purchased at a store currently way out of our area.. Yes, ! I was tickled pink to find them on your web sight..
  • Apr 20, 2015