Amazing Socks Reviews

02/09/2016
Amazing Socks Ratings and User Reviews. Amazing Socks is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 25 reviews. Last rated on 02/09/2016.

Amazing Socks Rating

More About Amazing Socks

Recent Reviews for Amazing Socks

• Feb 9, 2016
    It has been many years since I ordered any striped tube socks, and, the price of them has increased quite a bit. I still have all of my socks that I ordered in years past, and, overall, they're all in great condition still, but, I was in need of some more Black Striped socks, hence this order. (My boys have "borrowed" a few pairs of my socks, over the years!)
  • Jan 23, 2016
    I am thankful to find a place to order all cotton socks for my husband!
  • Jan 22, 2016
    my orders have took to long and all of the orders that I have ordered have been back ordered,not stated till I receive my order status
    Jan 31, 2016
    This order went well, great socks,kept feet warm an comfortable.
  • Jan 16, 2016
    These are the only socks I would ever wear-they are that wonderful!!
    Jan 25, 2016
  • Jan 12, 2016
    You have the specific type of socks my Dad likes
  • Jan 8, 2016
    I have always been able to find the right socks for my husband at Amazing Socks, and the prices are VERY reasonable!
    Jan 29, 2016
  • Dec 31, 2015
    its all good. thank you
    Jan 14, 2016
  • Dec 30, 2015
    I have purchased the e.g. smith boot socks previously and find them to be of excellent fit and quality so I am returning to purchase more in different colors.
    Jan 28, 2016
    I have purchased socks from this company twice in the past year and will continue to do so as the need arises. The socks from this last ordered were back ordered but I was told upon initially ordering them that they weren't in stock but the socks arrived within a reasonable amount of time.
  • Dec 21, 2015
    All the socks I ordered are out of stock. i realize I will get them eventually, but this is very disappointing. I am unlikely to order again. You need to maintain your stock better.
  • Dec 19, 2015
    everything is fine
    Jan 4, 2016
    everything was fine and i will look at your socks
  • Dec 17, 2015
    Appreciate getting my order a quick as possible.
  • Dec 17, 2015
    Firefox said the site wasn't trusted so that worried me a bit.
  • Dec 11, 2015
    I found the search engine confusing.
  • Dec 10, 2015
    I would have purchased more but some of your products were out of stock
    Dec 22, 2015
    Everything was fine thank you!
  • Dec 6, 2015
    This is my 2nd order with Amazing Socks. For some unknown reason, after I placed the order the screen was totally White for almost a minute as if the order had not gone through. Not sure if problem was on my end or yours.
  • Dec 2, 2015
    I compared prices on Amazon to Amazing Socks and saved money purchasing here. As an Amazon Prime member I get free shipping from them (same here with $ amount) I always look at Amazon as we use the AmazonSmile function and a portion of what we spend goes toward a charity we support. I have been buying from "Socks" for years and have always been pleased.
    Dec 13, 2015
  • Dec 1, 2015
    I have severe problems with the itching and swelling of my feet due to a combination of a 53 year old fungus, allergies and poor circulation due to asthma. I bought some non binding cotton socks from you a few years ago, and they are the only socks I can wear now. I've bought more because I want a longer time between washing them since the demands on my time are very high, and my energy levels are low.
    Dec 11, 2015
    These socks stay up and keep my legs warm without itching or causing swelling. I've never had socks as good as these are.
  • Nov 28, 2015
    First time using Amazing Socks. Easy to use! Will see how close to shipping date they are delivered. Like it so far.
  • Nov 27, 2015
    Dec 26, 2015
    Socks were damaged in shipping, but wearable. A partial credit was issued. I am satisfied with this resolution. The plastc ties that hold socks their packaging snagged adjacent socks in the shipping bag pulling theads. Socks from two pairs had pulled threads. Taping over the tie ends by the manufacturer or by the sellor before shipping would probably prevent this from occurring.
  • Nov 9, 2015
    Dec 28, 2015
    I really like the Thorlo socks. Thanks!