Amazing-Solutions Reviews

09/20/2014
Amazing-Solutions Ratings and User Reviews. Amazing-Solutions is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 135 reviews. Last rated on 09/20/2014.

Amazing-Solutions Rating

More About Amazing-Solutions

Recent Reviews for Amazing-Solutions

• Sep 20, 2014
    After menopause it seems like your sex like is over because of painful intercourse. I'm glad this product is giving me a second chance. Thank you Amazing -Solutions.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    i have used the pain spray before and it really works.on my legs to releive the cramps.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    None at this time.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Their pain spray is one of a kind and I can't imagine life without it.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    I find this pain spray vey weffective and have recomended it to others who also find it effective
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Wasn't clear on website if 1 travel size bottle of pain spray was free as advertised on postcard
  • Sep 16, 2014
    very easy product search, checkout, and great shipping price.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    I like the pain spray and have been using it for several years. I expect to continue to use it.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    great to have a solution that works quickly.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Hopping the products will help me and my wife
  • Sep 13, 2014
    good way to shop...not satisfied that FREE shipping does not show up as promised NOR does it show that we will be getting our 6 FREE Trail Sized Sprays
  • Sep 13, 2014
    Works great for arthritis
  • Sep 12, 2014
    my wife and i love the premiere,s pain spray
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Sep 20, 2014
    I placed my order directed it to be sent to another address. But was shipped to my billing address instead. Please heed instructions better next time, should I order again from you.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    I enjoy your products
    Sep 16, 2014
    I haven't received my order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sep 6, 2014
    The spray for pain relief really works and has helped with arthritis pain, excrutiating cramps and fibromyalgia pain.
    Sep 14, 2014
    Amazing product--has helped many family members who have chronic pain. Also, good for night-cramps.
  • Sep 5, 2014
    I purchased the Pain Spray several years ago and loved it. Since then I have been trying other sprays, rubs, creams and have not received the relief that this spray gave me. I have cysts on my cervical spine, 2 tumors on my lower lumbar spine, and liver trouble. That makes taking oral meds not okay.I can not wait for it to arrive so I can have some much needed relief!
    Sep 13, 2014
  • Sep 4, 2014
    In the past 10 years, since my sister introduced me to your product, your product is the only one that helps my rotator cuff, my back and my stiff neck, and my sore muscles. Thank You.
    Sep 15, 2014
    I emailed to check status of order but did not get a response - my order arrived promptly though.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Sep 15, 2014
    was supposed to have free shipping.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Sep 16, 2014
    CANCEL ANY FURTHER SHIPMENTS..............YOU MAKE IT EASY TO ORDER AND IMPOSSIBLE TO CANCEL. SPEAKS VOLUMES ABOUT YOUR COMPANY.