Amazing-Solutions Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Amazing-Solutions Reviews

05/26/2017
Amazing-Solutions Ratings and User Reviews. Amazing-Solutions is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 45 reviews.

Amazing-Solutions Rating

More About Amazing-Solutions

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Amazing-Solutions

• Mar 31, 2017
    Apr 11, 2017
    My back hurts all the time. My doctor ordered stuff that cost $200. This product is much cheaper and works.
  • Apr 10, 2017
    My wife truly enjoys this product to give her comfort and relief. She had all of her woman parts taken out at a young age and has had many issues due to dryness and irritability. With Crème de la Femme, it has been a complete turn around with satisfaction and comfort that lasts all day! Thank you for this product for it has made my wife a very happy woman!
  • Apr 10, 2017
    I pray this product works. I have been searching for over a year to help my dog who has dust mite allergies. I have done may strategies and actions.
  • Apr 03, 2017
    I wish this product had come with customer reviews.
  • Mar 31, 2017
    I know from prior experience that the Roll On applicator gives me lasting relief.
  • Mar 28, 2017
    I do like the product.
  • Mar 17, 2017
    Mar 28, 2017
    I have been purchasing their Pain Spray for years and it unfailingly helps my Mother's joint pain.
  • Mar 18, 2017
    Mar 27, 2017
    The item took an inordinate amount of time to arrive. The product never worked. I tried several different ways to get the pump to work and spray to relieve pain. NOTHING WORKED. I will return it when they credit me for the money that was charged to my credit card and when they send me a prepaid shipping label. I will not pay for a defective product or for returning a defective product. If necessary I will have my credit card company issue a charge back.
  • Mar 26, 2017
    This is a great product and works really well.
  • Mar 05, 2017
    Mar 23, 2017
    Great company, great product!
  • Mar 07, 2017
    Excellent product, highly recommend. However, do not like having to pay $20.00+ more in shipping when wanting to order 2 headache products.. Therefore never ordered the product but did want to try.
    Mar 21, 2017
    Excellent product and fast shipping to Canada. Longtime faithful believer in this product.
  • Mar 19, 2017
    just ordered
  • Mar 19, 2017
    Love it because it is chemical free Creme de la Femme. Best product ever tried. Highly recommend. Also like the pain relieving roll on for low back pain
  • Mar 04, 2017
    it was good only the prizing at the end was more then what I thought
    Mar 18, 2017
    Should not be paying postage when buying certain amount !
  • Mar 15, 2017
    its the best..
  • Mar 15, 2017
    great pain spray. keep making and selling it
  • Mar 12, 2017
    Nothing in Canada like it !!!
  • Mar 10, 2017
    strongly encourage website update, as the Coupon Code sent to me in my Welcome email did not work, and the Contact Us form on the website did not work --- tried it multiple times a day over a 10 day period. Finally had to call in to get the issue resolved. That kind of defeats the whole theory of "easy online shopping" experience.
  • Feb 17, 2017
    Said I could get free shipping by entering code. Code would not work.
    Mar 09, 2017
  • Mar 07, 2017
    this product gives me relief, joints, muscles.