Amazing-Solutions Reviews

07/04/2015
Amazing-Solutions Ratings and User Reviews. Amazing-Solutions is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 76 reviews.

Amazing-Solutions Rating

More About Amazing-Solutions

Recent Reviews for Amazing-Solutions

• Jun 8, 2015
    Amazing solutions is a pain saver. I use it for all most everything. Back, legs, cramps, headaches, allergies. I recommend it for everyone. But I didn't get the free shipping.
  • Jun 7, 2015
    I purchase the Premiere's Pain Spray for my wife the first. I will have more update after she use it.
  • Jun 5, 2015
    I was sent an email offering free shipping with a code and didn't see a place to enter/use it for my first purchase. I have not received my purchase yet do I can't comment on the product yet.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    This product is awesome.
  • May 30, 2015
    bait and switch on supposed free shipping
  • May 29, 2015
    This product is very effective
    Jun 4, 2015
  • May 27, 2015
    Jun 4, 2015
    Has made a big change in my life. Keeps me moist and comfortable.
  • May 27, 2015
    Love Their Pain Spray works great for me!
  • May 26, 2015
    Great site,please do not give my email to anyone, keep my remarks secure
  • May 23, 2015
    I like the products, but was disappointed this time because I was not offered free shipping. I may look for another source for the product I bought that offers free shipping next time.
    Jun 2, 2015
    I was disappointed this time because I had to pay for shipping which I've never had to do before. I do not know why I was not offered free shipping. Otherwise the order was fine.
  • May 23, 2015
    I am really hoping that the product works well. It's the allergy spray. I would prefer not to use febreeze that is less effective than desired, and full of chemicals. If so, you will have a loyal customer.
  • May 22, 2015
    Found the product I was looking quickly for and took about 5 minutes to complete entire purchase.
  • May 20, 2015
    May 28, 2015
    sorry, I don't have time
  • May 19, 2015
    God in a bottle
  • May 19, 2015
    this product really work well--i have a bone on bone knee and i use it all day
    Jun 3, 2015
    great product my knee is going to be replaced and youre product helps reduce the pain while i wait
  • May 15, 2015
    I am totally amazed at this spray pain relief product. My knees hurt a lot in the mornings, so much so that I can hardly take a step. After spraying on product, in very short order, I can tell a tremendious difference and can walk much more easily.
    May 28, 2015
  • May 12, 2015
    It works!!!! Relieves pain, leg and foot cramps and my grand-daughters headaches!
    May 20, 2015
    Truly an amazing product--relieves pain and easy to use!
  • May 1, 2015
    My husband has tried almost every kind of topical pain reliever for his back and the only one he likes is this one. I thought the spray was great, but her far prefers the roll on. Thank you so much for making this available.
    May 19, 2015
    We have tried so many different topical pain killers, the roll-on really works the best.