American Musical Supply Reviews

09/01/2014
American Musical Supply Ratings and User Reviews. American Musical Supply is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2186 reviews. Last rated on 09/01/2014.
American Musical Supply is among the world's largest suppliers of quality musical equipment. AMS has a huge selection of in-stock musical supplies including guitars, keyboards, drums, recording equipment, and much more. Customers can order 24/7 online or by phone, fax, or mail. AMS offers payment plans that allow buyers to spread payments over 3 or 5 months. AMS pro... Show More American Musical Supply is among the world's largest suppliers of quality musical equipment. AMS has a huge selection of in-stock musical supplies including guitars, keyboards, drums, recording equipment, and much more. Customers can order 24/7 online or by phone, fax, or mail. AMS offers payment plans that allow buyers to spread payments over 3 or 5 months. AMS products come with a 45 day satisfaction guarantee and a lowest price guarantee. Site visitors can sign up for newsletters and weekly and monthly contests.
Circle of Excellence - American Musical Supply

2013 Winner

American Musical Supply Rating

More About American Musical Supply

Recent Reviews for American Musical Supply

• Sep 1, 2014
    I love the fact that you can pay for the items in payments.. Very easy.. I hope to use AMS again..
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I was very pleased that they offered a 12 Month Easy Pay plan, thanks!
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Great place to purchase all your musical supply's recommended 100%.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Great product, easy payments really are a feature that always make me come back to AMS and lastly they Customer services is top notch.
    3 pay huge selling point for me; need more software plugins
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Great site and easy to order. Best return policy there is.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    My satifsfaction will be easier to gauge after I have received my order.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    You guys are awsome you`r products are on deck. Shipping is fast and customer servise is great! When it comes to doing my DJing and my band we turn to you. Thank you! Jim
  • Sep 1, 2014
    AMS has some good deals on great guitars and the ease of shopping online with a reliable business is a big plus!
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I love shopping with AMS the deals are great. Keep up the good work.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I received an email from AMS on 08/27/2014 stating that I had left an item in my cart and it offered me a 5% off code to complete the order. The checkout procedure on 09/01/2014 stated that this code was invalid would not let me use it. Since my order was only $18 before shipping I ordered anyway. But if you email someone a code then it should work.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    one of the best to buy from
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Easy check out and the website looks great!
    GOOD EAZY RELIABLE COMPANY
  • Sep 1, 2014
    although I didn't have a EZ pay purchase this time. I like that option there cause its simple. and that's what keeps me coming back that options there on a lot of items and I can clearly see the payments.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    My new favorite website!! I will be buying most if not ALL of my supplies here from now on!
  • Sep 1, 2014
    AMS had the items in stock and the checkout procedure was easy and quick. I viewed the items on an internet search first and came upon several companies that offered the product, but it was out of their stock. I resisted surrendering my card details and then waiting to be notifed when the itembecame available. I don't blame these other companies for trying, but I need what I need when I need it. Not later at an undetermined time. Call me spoiled but that's how it is. So far, youse guys rock! John B.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Great transaction and very appealing 3 time payment plan, helps me afford my purchase much easier.
    Sep 1, 2014
    American Musical called me one day after purchase to confirm my information, shipped out same day, and had great payment plan.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    The best and most convenient way to purchase music supplies ever.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    awesome store..great selection.....fast shipping..great payment plans
    Sep 1, 2014
    Awesome Retailer I highly Recommend!