American Musical Supply Reviews

01/29/2015
American Musical Supply Ratings and User Reviews. American Musical Supply is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 2768 reviews.
American Musical Supply is among the world's largest suppliers of quality musical equipment. AMS has a huge selection of in-stock musical supplies including guitars, keyboards, drums, recording equipment, and much more. Customers can order 24/7 online or by phone 8 am-12am EST along with fax or mail. AMS offers payment plans that allow buyers to spread payments over 3... Show More American Musical Supply is among the world's largest suppliers of quality musical equipment. AMS has a huge selection of in-stock musical supplies including guitars, keyboards, drums, recording equipment, and much more. Customers can order 24/7 online or by phone 8 am-12am EST along with fax or mail. AMS offers payment plans that allow buyers to spread payments over 3, 5, 8 and 12 months. AMS products come with a 45 day satisfaction guarantee and a lowest price guarantee. Site visitors can sign up for e-mail newsletters and monthly contests.
Circle of Excellence - American Musical Supply

American Musical Supply Rating

More About American Musical Supply

Recent Reviews for American Musical Supply

• Jan 24, 2015
    Love the spread-out payments without having to apply for an "American Musical" brand credit card. I will continue using their site for studio purchases anytime the price is equal to (or less than!) the other big music gear sites. From hi end studio gear to guitar stings, they typically have everything I need. Once again paying over 5 months is the #1 reason why I prefer American Musical Supply.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    So far I am happy with them. They had an item that the other places I checked did not have in stock.
    you rock thanks u all
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Love the products and the payment plans.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Continue to grow your bass selection and available customer reviews on each item.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    This is my first time with American Music supply.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    I love the option of splitting in 3 payments!!
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Love you guys! Thanks to AMS I have a Kickass Rehearsal Studio!
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Great store. Everything I've ever bought from them was top notch.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    good and fast service on quality stuff for people in the music industry at cheap to reasonable pricing and financing to help d j and musician to get professional stuff without haviing to mortgage there house lol
  • Jan 24, 2015
    i like this web suit because it easy and helpfull
  • Jan 24, 2015
    very plesant and easy to shop with
    They are awsome
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Always a great experience working with you!
    Jan 24, 2015
    Fantastic serveice, got all the items right away,and in great condidtion, thank!
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Quick and easy site navigation, multiple options for payment.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    I've always had good experiences with AMS, and will continue to buy from them.
    Jan 24, 2015
    Have never had any issues with online buying from AMS. Will continue to use this site in the future.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    I highly recommend AMS
  • Jan 11, 2015
    AMS is one of the oldest music stores out there. They have earned their trust with me through the years as a reputable and reliable company.
    Jan 24, 2015
    AMS has been around a long time and they are one of the best in the business. I've never had the slightest problem with AMS.
  • Jan 9, 2015
    Jan 24, 2015
    Purchase experience would've been perfect, but there was one minor issue: I did not receive the email I expected to confirm the order. So I called customer service after placing my order online. The rep told me he was aware of such issues with online orders and told me how to check the status of my order.