American Musical Supply Reviews

05/30/2016
American Musical Supply Ratings and User Reviews. American Musical Supply is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2859 reviews.
American Musical Supply is among the world's largest suppliers of quality musical equipment. AMS has a huge selection of in-stock musical supplies including guitars, keyboards, drums, recording equipment, and much more. Customers can order 24/7 online or by phone 8 am-12am EST along with fax or mail. AMS offers payment plans that allow buyers to spread payments over 3... Show More American Musical Supply is among the world's largest suppliers of quality musical equipment. AMS has a huge selection of in-stock musical supplies including guitars, keyboards, drums, recording equipment, and much more. Customers can order 24/7 online or by phone 8 am-12am EST along with fax or mail. AMS offers payment plans that allow buyers to spread payments over 3, 5, 8 and 12 months. AMS products come with a 45 day satisfaction guarantee and a lowest price guarantee. Site visitors can sign up for e-mail newsletters and monthly contests.
Circle of Excellence - American Musical Supply

2015 Platinum

American Musical Supply Rating

More About American Musical Supply

Recent Reviews for American Musical Supply

How we doing?
  • May 27, 2016
    Always a pleasure do deal with their customer service. they make it possible for you to obtain the gear you need.
  • May 27, 2016
    I really enjoy the payment plan option to get the equipment i need.
  • May 27, 2016
    I've been looking for this particular guitar for awhile and the price that AMS had it for was definitely worth the purchase.
  • May 27, 2016
    American Musical Supply has been a reilable source of equipment for my business and hobbies. My purchase experiences have been positive overall.
  • May 27, 2016
    Great way to get gear. keep up the good work.
    4 paid is unbeatable
  • May 27, 2016
    Just ordered. Good price, no shipping cost. If gt my orderwith no problems I would rate it highly.
  • May 27, 2016
    American Musical provides consistently great stock and shipping.
  • May 27, 2016
    I have known people who have been band for making a return of defective product... I am not to please with this so I really started shopping here less.
  • May 27, 2016
    easy to use but need to look more on the seb
  • May 27, 2016
    Took 5 days to receive my gift card. It was emailed to the person who purchased it for me. When I called to use my certificate the computer system crashed. I talked to2 different reps and they couldn't process the order.
  • May 27, 2016
    es una tienda que tiene gran variedad de equipo para el audio
  • May 27, 2016
    I love the prices at AMS.
  • May 27, 2016
    American Musical Supply was my go-to store back when their were no-line stores.
  • May 27, 2016
    One of the most web friendly shopping experiences i have ever had. I'll be back.
  • May 18, 2016
    May 27, 2016
    Greater online music store !!!!
  • May 18, 2016
    Very happy with American Musical Supply. I have bought lots of things across the years, and am never disappointed! Thank you, AMS!!!!
    May 27, 2016