American Musical Supply Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

American Musical Supply Reviews

05/26/2017
American Musical Supply Ratings and User Reviews. American Musical Supply is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 2886 reviews.
American Musical Supply is among the world's largest suppliers of quality musical equipment. AMS has a huge selection of in-stock musical supplies including guitars, keyboards, drums, recording equipment, and much more. Customers can order 24/7 online or by phone 8 am-12am EST along with fax or mail. AMS offers payment plans that allow buyers to spread payments over 3... Show More American Musical Supply is among the world's largest suppliers of quality musical equipment. AMS has a huge selection of in-stock musical supplies including guitars, keyboards, drums, recording equipment, and much more. Customers can order 24/7 online or by phone 8 am-12am EST along with fax or mail. AMS offers payment plans that allow buyers to spread payments over 3, 5, 8 and 12 months. AMS products come with a 45 day satisfaction guarantee and a lowest price guarantee. Site visitors can sign up for e-mail newsletters and monthly contests.
Circle of Excellence - American Musical Supply

2016 Platinum

American Musical Supply Rating

More About American Musical Supply

Recent Reviews for American Musical Supply

• Apr 02, 2017
    We also made several purchases from AMS through the past recent years totaling over several thousand dollars and all of them have gone extremely well. We love the fact that we can set up payments all the while having the gear on hand to use.
    Still love this company!
  • Mar 22, 2017
    Hoping to not regret the purchase yall seem very dope and easy to use
  • Mar 22, 2017
    Easy site to navigate and find the things I'm looking for. Fast checkout.
    I highly recommend AMS. A+++ service
  • Mar 24, 2017
    Apr 02, 2017
    I ordered a new bass and it came in the wrong color. Because I used the payment plan I have to wait till it's restocked in before I can order the one I was supposed to get. I was told there is only one left. So I might have to wait even longer or order From somewhere else. I already bought a new pick guard and a hipshot to go on a new bass I may not even be able to get from AMS.
  • Apr 02, 2017
    Very fast
  • Apr 01, 2017
    its been a great experience using this website.
  • Apr 01, 2017
    Well, it sure went smoothly I'll tell ya that. Seems professional enough. I just hope my "scratch and dent" items are what the part number say they are, not the picture. I'm really keeping my fingers and toes crossed.
  • Apr 01, 2017
    Your prices are fair, and your shipping is fast.
  • Apr 01, 2017
    I enjoy ordering from AMS. The service has always been good! The products they sale are somewhat limited as a few sites seem to have more product. The one thing about their website is when you are browsing once you go out of a page of a product the website recycles you back to page 1.
  • Apr 01, 2017
    One of the few online merchants to offer the amplifier I was looking for, and they included the footswitch that the local Guitar Center did not. I did notice that the Kurt Cobain guitar I am interested in as my next big purchase was not available.
  • Apr 01, 2017
    I have ordered from AMS in the past and have always received great service.
  • Apr 01, 2017
    AMS's payment plans have made getting the gear I need easy for me.
  • Apr 01, 2017
    I had to use 3 cards to check out, the first two were seen as "prepaid" and are not. Plus the site says paypal can be used however I saw NO option to use it at all.
    Awesome Company!
  • Mar 27, 2017
    Apr 01, 2017
    I purchased a 2017 Gibson SG serialized model. I was actually surprised with both the new technology Gibson has added to a classic favorite and the beautiful case it came in! The guitar sounds amazing!!
  • Apr 01, 2017
    Thank you guys and gals for making this happen for me! No other online guitar store wouldn't go out of their way like AMS in these uncertain economic days we live in! Thanks again for working with me! M Miller, be back soon, my opinion their is no other place to buy, can't what for my next purchase?
  • Apr 01, 2017
    Great price and this deal happened at the right time!!!
  • Mar 16, 2017
    Flexible financing made this a easy transaction. This is my 2nd purchase and I have been very happy since my 1st order!
    Apr 01, 2017
    All I can say is its been an awesome experience dealing with AMS so far. Thanks for doing what you do!
  • Apr 01, 2017
    You guys and gals gave me what I need fast, nice, and when no one else would! Thanks again for making this happen for me in such an economic day we live in! Couldn't have done this any were else! Be back soon, mike miller!