American Musical Supply Reviews

08/27/2016
American Musical Supply Ratings and User Reviews. American Musical Supply is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2177 reviews.
American Musical Supply is among the world's largest suppliers of quality musical equipment. AMS has a huge selection of in-stock musical supplies including guitars, keyboards, drums, recording equipment, and much more. Customers can order 24/7 online or by phone 8 am-12am EST along with fax or mail. AMS offers payment plans that allow buyers to spread payments over 3... Show More American Musical Supply is among the world's largest suppliers of quality musical equipment. AMS has a huge selection of in-stock musical supplies including guitars, keyboards, drums, recording equipment, and much more. Customers can order 24/7 online or by phone 8 am-12am EST along with fax or mail. AMS offers payment plans that allow buyers to spread payments over 3, 5, 8 and 12 months. AMS products come with a 45 day satisfaction guarantee and a lowest price guarantee. Site visitors can sign up for e-mail newsletters and monthly contests.
Circle of Excellence - American Musical Supply

2015 Platinum

American Musical Supply Rating

More About American Musical Supply

Recent Reviews for American Musical Supply

I liked the free 12-month warranty
  • Jun 16, 2016
    They have everything you need and want air fair prices...
  • Jun 16, 2016
    AMS needs to have a variety of humbuckers for 8 and 7 string electric guitars!
  • Jun 16, 2016
    For the musician that does not have the financial means to buy equipment, this is the best method!!!
  • Jun 16, 2016
    Good prices and great selection
  • Jun 16, 2016
    Awesome the 1st place i look for DJ equipment.
    You guys ROCK!!!!
  • Jun 16, 2016
    I am very happy with american musical pertaining to the purchasing side of my transaction. The interest free payment option is extremely helpful and will allow me to make more purchases in the future. I look forward to receiving my items and and making more purchasing with american musical.
  • Jun 15, 2016
    Friendly and easy UI makes it easy to find exactly what I'm looking for and the 0% interest plans make it easy for me to get my gear in a fast and timely manner without me breaking the bank. I'm sold!
  • Jun 15, 2016
    i am really happy with you guy i can buy at cheap prices
    First time great experience
  • Jun 15, 2016
    So far I have had nothing, bit positive experiences with American Musical Supply, as long as this keeps up I will keep buying...
  • Jun 9, 2016
    5 out of 8 par lights cans were broken on delivery
  • Jun 6, 2016
    this is a great service for musicians!!!!
    Jun 15, 2016
    love them!!!!
  • Jun 6, 2016
    great site! thanks
  • Jun 2, 2016
    It the greatest site to buy all musical instrument and i'm looking forward to start buying professional outdoor DJ equipment
    Jun 16, 2016
    I like the site and I'm preparing to shop for an outdoor professional dj set up
  • May 31, 2016
    It was easy and great. Can't wait for my item to come!
    Jun 16, 2016
    It was awesome ordering through American musical.
  • May 31, 2016
    Always a great experience
    Jun 16, 2016
    I've never ever had a problem until my last order. It arrived incomplete. Everything I ordered said it was available to purchase. I am aware when something is back ordered, it will show up that way in the shopping cart.. So I will chose a different product. So I contacted customer service via email, a few days went by and no reply. So I wrote another email, in a few days there was no reply.. The 4th attempt sends, and I finally get 3 generic responses from the first 3 emails. Which condescendingly explained to me that these items were back ordered. So I sent an email back to customer service exclaiming that I figured that was the case. I asked to speak to a manager because they obviously couldn't handle customer service. I have not received a reply back, but several weeks later part of my order showed up, and I received an email today with the tracking info on the final part. It's not like these items were anything special.. Just strings and cables.. But because the item came late I had to go to another store and buy those same items, because I own a music venue and I have concerts to get ready for. How hard would it have been to reply back to my first email within at least 24 hours and apologize for the mixup? Then offer me a comperable item, I mean I'm a business owner.. That's called customer service, right??? Not that this is the end of the world or anything, but there are too many companies selling music equipment online to put up with things like this. I will be using those from now on. It means a lot to a customer if you go the extra mile. Not try to put the blame on the customer, and assume I should have known something was back ordered. Which I didn't know, but I honestly do understand.. I'm not mad because an item was back ordered.. I'm mad about the customer service. So long American Musical, once the Shecter blackjack 7 I ordered 3 months ago is paid off.. I'll be ordering my EV ekx mains from Zzounds, and I'll continue to use them for my interest free payment purchases.
  • May 28, 2016
    Found exactly what I was looking for at a price I was willing to pay.
    Jun 15, 2016
    Easy purchase process. Very rapid delivery.