American Musical Supply Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

American Musical Supply Reviews

01/15/2018
American Musical Supply Ratings and User Reviews. American Musical Supply is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 4713 reviews.
American Musical Supply is among the world's largest suppliers of quality musical equipment. AMS has a huge selection of in-stock musical supplies including guitars, keyboards, drums, recording equipment, and much more. Customers can order 24/7 online or by phone 8 am-12am EST along with fax or mail. AMS offers payment plans that allow buyers to spread payments over 3... Show More American Musical Supply is among the world's largest suppliers of quality musical equipment. AMS has a huge selection of in-stock musical supplies including guitars, keyboards, drums, recording equipment, and much more. Customers can order 24/7 online or by phone 8 am-12am EST along with fax or mail. AMS offers payment plans that allow buyers to spread payments over 3, 5, 8 and 12 months. AMS products come with a 45 day satisfaction guarantee and a lowest price guarantee. Site visitors can sign up for e-mail newsletters and monthly contests.
Circle of Excellence - American Musical Supply

2016 Platinum

American Musical Supply Rating

More About American Musical Supply

Recent Reviews for American Musical Supply

Great experience
  • Dec 14, 2017
    It would take me years to get the equipment I've ordered from AMS. Your payment plans make dreams.
  • Dec 03, 2017
    great service
  • Dec 14, 2017
    I've ordered from American Musical in the past, and they have always been great to deal with. I left music a few years ago due to an injury, and have just come back to playing. American Musical was one of my first stops when considering a vendor from whom to purchase. In this case, AMS had EXACTLY what I was looking for. Which is exciting because I did not expect to find the guitar I was looking for in the first place. And then, not only did AMS have the guitar I was looking for, the price shocked me. As opposed to taking time to consider my options and look elsewhere, including locally; I went ahead and made the purchase. I'm not an impulse buyer, but I know what I want. I am not afraid to spend money on quality (my last guitar from AMS was a Gibson LP Standard Plus); so to get something far below what I expected and was willing to pay, from a company that I like; that's a win. I'll remain a loyal customer!
  • Dec 14, 2017
    Love the flexible payment plan!
  • Dec 14, 2017
    Love this offer my god keep on blessing company like these
  • Dec 14, 2017
    Easy and convenient shopping. Love the option of the payment plans
  • Dec 14, 2017
    Check out is tricky when you do payments.
  • Dec 14, 2017
    Great website, easy to use and very good deals
  • Dec 14, 2017
    I love it I love it I love itWe have built a relationship of trust
  • Dec 06, 2017
    This was a great deal!
    Issa good place
  • Dec 02, 2017
    I love ordering my gear from this site you offer good payment options and discounts but some times I wish you had a larger selection of equipment so I didn't have to seek other places to order from.
    Dec 14, 2017
    The 12" wuhan China was severely damaged with a decent dent on the rim accompanying a little Nick on the outer edge.
  • Dec 14, 2017
    Loved last product & payment plans
  • Dec 04, 2017
    Great online music store!!!! The best. I used to use Musician Friend, but I now only use the AMS site.
    Great site!!
  • Dec 14, 2017
    I'm looking for a more variety of equipment other than that I love it
    Great Store !
  • Dec 03, 2017
    Dec 14, 2017
    Just wish I could of got a better AMP, maybe next time.
    I like number 1 yours guys