American Musical Supply Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

American Musical Supply Reviews

04/28/2017
American Musical Supply Ratings and User Reviews. American Musical Supply is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 3020 reviews.
American Musical Supply is among the world's largest suppliers of quality musical equipment. AMS has a huge selection of in-stock musical supplies including guitars, keyboards, drums, recording equipment, and much more. Customers can order 24/7 online or by phone 8 am-12am EST along with fax or mail. AMS offers payment plans that allow buyers to spread payments over 3... Show More American Musical Supply is among the world's largest suppliers of quality musical equipment. AMS has a huge selection of in-stock musical supplies including guitars, keyboards, drums, recording equipment, and much more. Customers can order 24/7 online or by phone 8 am-12am EST along with fax or mail. AMS offers payment plans that allow buyers to spread payments over 3, 5, 8 and 12 months. AMS products come with a 45 day satisfaction guarantee and a lowest price guarantee. Site visitors can sign up for e-mail newsletters and monthly contests.
Circle of Excellence - American Musical Supply

2016 Platinum

American Musical Supply Rating

More About American Musical Supply

Recent Reviews for American Musical Supply

• Feb 16, 2017
    Amazing site and great easy to use format.
    Feb 24, 2017
    My order actually came in a day earlier than expected.You guys are amazing and by offering the financing really makes it more appealing to working musicians such as myself.
  • Feb 15, 2017
    Hope as good experience as the last time
    Great way of shopping
  • Feb 24, 2017
    Always a great experience.
  • Feb 17, 2017
    So far I am extremely happy with AMS!!
    Feb 24, 2017
    The 0% plans are completely awesome! I will be taking advantage of those quite often! Delivery times are superb!
  • Feb 24, 2017
    A friend that shares my passion for music production recommended that I look at this site. I was pleasantly surprised to see the gear that it offered as well as the prices. The process is easy and simple and I will definitely be a repeat customer.
  • Feb 24, 2017
    Continue providing musician the equipment they need
    great company
  • Feb 23, 2017
    i love ams. great company. i love the payment plans.
  • Feb 16, 2017
    Excellent service!
    Great experience overall!!
    great prices
  • Feb 23, 2017
    Very easy to use and more options the musicians friend.
  • Feb 23, 2017
    Great place to shop! I prefer these fine folks over sweet water for my business!!!
  • Feb 23, 2017
    I have ordered several products from American Musical .com and I am very satisfied with the Prices, service and products that I have received.
  • Feb 06, 2017
    My colleagues & I use American Music Supply for most of all our Audio needs.Efficient & professional service. Quality products for great prices. Recommend to all in the biz.
  • Feb 23, 2017
    Content with the the order, excited when it delivers.
  • Feb 23, 2017
    Availability of product, had been looking for Ibanez RGIB6 for a while and all other competitors were out of stock. Buying it in stock, and at the payment plan price, is an unbelievable value for a musician needing a replacement guitar asap.
  • Feb 23, 2017
    Great Online experience. Thanks!
  • Feb 23, 2017
    im so happy to finally order my dj controller now I'm one step closer to achieving my dreams
  • Feb 15, 2017
    Love the credit option!
    Feb 23, 2017
    Love it and I will definitely buy again!