American Musical Supply Reviews

12/28/2014
American Musical Supply Ratings and User Reviews. American Musical Supply is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 2780 reviews.
American Musical Supply is among the world's largest suppliers of quality musical equipment. AMS has a huge selection of in-stock musical supplies including guitars, keyboards, drums, recording equipment, and much more. Customers can order 24/7 online or by phone 8 am-12am EST along with fax or mail. AMS offers payment plans that allow buyers to spread payments over 3... Show More American Musical Supply is among the world's largest suppliers of quality musical equipment. AMS has a huge selection of in-stock musical supplies including guitars, keyboards, drums, recording equipment, and much more. Customers can order 24/7 online or by phone 8 am-12am EST along with fax or mail. AMS offers payment plans that allow buyers to spread payments over 3, 5, 8 and 12 months. AMS products come with a 45 day satisfaction guarantee and a lowest price guarantee. Site visitors can sign up for e-mail newsletters and monthly contests.
Circle of Excellence - American Musical Supply

American Musical Supply Rating

More About American Musical Supply

Recent Reviews for American Musical Supply

• Oct 23, 2014
    Quick and easy to oreder
    Was a great purchase
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Great web site. Fast, easy purchase. Good prices. Shipping prices inlcuded was very nice.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    AMS is great! Their payment plans are a fantastic way to obtain gear NOW.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    As a 1st time user, I was impressed with the usability of the site. I easily found everything that I was looking for. I intend to make more purchases in the future.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Very nice shopping experience. Great website. My go to shop for all things musical.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I've been shopping from AMS for over 15 years. I'VE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THEM. By far, the best music store online.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Great deals have save me a ton of money!
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Excellent Customer Service. I spoke with support today and received proper help in a timely manner. I would recommend AMS to anyone who is interested in musical instruments or gear.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    first time hope everthing work out
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Always good to do business with AMS.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Great service hands down the best I've experienced online to date.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Anytime I've done bussiness online with AMS I've never had any complaints. Good service in a timely manner.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    AMS makes it easy for the average person to but high quality equipment with easy payment terms.
    AMS rock's!
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Love the place
    Best company to me
  • Oct 11, 2014
    I like the discount prices and also the 3 payment method it really helps me to buy items on a time plan and eazy payments
  • Oct 5, 2014
    easy web site
    Oct 22, 2014
    web site easy to navigate, good terms, price was competable, pleased and thank you
  • Oct 5, 2014
    My experience with the website has been good, thus far.