American Musical Supply Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

American Musical Supply Reviews

04/23/2018
American Musical Supply Ratings and User Reviews. American Musical Supply is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 5341 reviews.
American Musical Supply is among the world's largest suppliers of quality musical equipment. AMS has a huge selection of in-stock musical supplies including guitars, keyboards, drums, recording equipment, and much more. Customers can order 24/7 online or by phone 8 am-12am EST along with fax or mail. AMS offers payment plans that allow buyers to spread payments over 3... Show More American Musical Supply is among the world's largest suppliers of quality musical equipment. AMS has a huge selection of in-stock musical supplies including guitars, keyboards, drums, recording equipment, and much more. Customers can order 24/7 online or by phone 8 am-12am EST along with fax or mail. AMS offers payment plans that allow buyers to spread payments over 3, 5, 8 and 12 months. AMS products come with a 45 day satisfaction guarantee and a lowest price guarantee. Site visitors can sign up for e-mail newsletters and monthly contests.
Circle of Excellence - American Musical Supply

2017 Platinum

American Musical Supply Rating

More About American Musical Supply

Recent Reviews for American Musical Supply

ALWAYS A GREAT BUYING experience
  • Mar 17, 2018
    bought three guitars from guitar center not satisfied with service dealing with you will see
    Love the company
  • Mar 24, 2018
    Love the no credit check and free finance
  • Mar 24, 2018
    I like the top of the line products
  • Mar 24, 2018
    They have a good selection, and I have no problems with my orders in the past.
  • Mar 24, 2018
    My experience with AMS, much like all my prior experiences, was flawless, as always. Great Products, unbeatable prices. I'm a repeat customer for a reason!!!
  • Mar 07, 2018
    Mar 24, 2018
    I received an excellent guitar within a couple days. I am very happy with my experience.
    I buy from AMS anytime I buy music gear online
  • Mar 18, 2018
    I love shopping here. Don't need to give Guitar Center extra money for extended warranty
  • Mar 24, 2018
    Always received merchandise as described and on timely matter
  • Mar 24, 2018
    I have purchased from AMS before no problems.
    easy to work with
  • Mar 24, 2018
    AMS makes its easy with finding item(s) needed and the ordering process is very easy. Love AMS!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    Good products at good prices, good payment plan, easy checkout. thank you
  • Mar 24, 2018
    Great service, great plans to pay. And great products. I always recomend American Musical Supply to everyone that needs music equipment.
    I am a happy customer
  • Mar 24, 2018
    Great price! Love the free shipping
    Mar 24, 2018
    I actually exchange.the.original item received due to.factory defect. Customer service.rep was courteous and very helpful. He processed the exchange.immediately and the process worked.as.described to me. Good job.