American Musical Supply Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

American Musical Supply Reviews

02/23/2017
American Musical Supply Ratings and User Reviews. American Musical Supply is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 3098 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - American Musical Supply

2016 Platinum

American Musical Supply Rating

More About American Musical Supply

Recent Reviews for American Musical Supply

Nice wonderful
  • Feb 22, 2017
    always great to work with love this site and will continue to do business here.
    Great products.
  • Feb 22, 2017
    I love American Musical Supply. I am able to purchase needed equipment for myself and my band.
  • Feb 22, 2017
    I've used American Musical Supply on and off since the mid '90's and have always found quality products ranging from comparable to exceptional pricing compared to competitors. On this particular order I just found a music stand for a friend that was of a much better quality for only $4.00 more than a competitor. The difference in the quality makes the $4.00 negligible. Delivery has always been prompt and I've never had a damaged item. Overall, the service has been great and I've never had a bad experience.
  • Feb 15, 2017
    Feb 22, 2017
    I'm always amazed at how quickly items arrive. Even if ordered on weekends. A package arrives and I think it can't possibly that order, but there it is. Great job.
  • Feb 15, 2017
    A very good website and company. I would refer them to anyone who loves music. They take care in shipping and the products are awesome!
    Feb 22, 2017
    I love the product selection. I love the service. I love the fact they let me make payments. I love the way they take great care in shipping and prompt delivery. Just a great company. I will make more purchases from them in the near future!
  • Feb 22, 2017
    Absolutely love the ease of purchase through the 3 month plan !
    Great Company Great support
  • Feb 11, 2017
    I have shopped with AMS since 2008. Best price, and always in my hands ready to set up within days!
    Feb 22, 2017
    I've been ordering all of my studio equipment and instruments from AMS since 2008!
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Feb 22, 2017
    I love the flexibility in payments and ease of ordering!
  • Feb 22, 2017
    Great company. Allows me to. Get what i need on easy pymnts.
    Great site!
  • Feb 06, 2017
    Feb 22, 2017
    I found my disabilities prevented me from being able to play again.
  • Feb 22, 2017
    I AM VERY PLEASED WITH AMERICAN MUSICAL SUPPLY. IN THE PAST, I HAVE PURCHASED KEYBOARDS, AMPS, GUITARS AND VARIOUS SUPPLIES. I ONCE HAD A PROBLEM WITH ONE OF MY AMPS AND IT WAS REPAIRED QUICKLY, WITHOUT ANY HASSLE.
  • Feb 04, 2017
    Love this place! Great to do business with.
  • Feb 22, 2017
    I love AMS!!! I'm always able to get the things I need in a timely fashion and it's affordable
  • Feb 22, 2017
    I have used the no interest payment plans at American Musical Supply before to purchase a guitar, and the process was seamless. The flexible payment plans and quick processing of my orders have made American Musical Supply my go to for any new higher priced purchases.
  • Feb 22, 2017
    American Music Supply has been a great way to grow and learn the music production business for me. I plan to continue to use your company and I always recommend AMS to all of my friends.
  • Feb 22, 2017
    I really appreciate Ams as a college student money can be a little tight. It's important for me to find ways to get equipment being that im a music major. Ams is perfect for that im so happy i found this site thank you so much