American Musical Supply Reviews

02/12/2016
American Musical Supply Ratings and User Reviews. American Musical Supply is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 3113 reviews.
American Musical Supply is among the world's largest suppliers of quality musical equipment. AMS has a huge selection of in-stock musical supplies including guitars, keyboards, drums, recording equipment, and much more. Customers can order 24/7 online or by phone 8 am-12am EST along with fax or mail. AMS offers payment plans that allow buyers to spread payments over 3... Show More American Musical Supply is among the world's largest suppliers of quality musical equipment. AMS has a huge selection of in-stock musical supplies including guitars, keyboards, drums, recording equipment, and much more. Customers can order 24/7 online or by phone 8 am-12am EST along with fax or mail. AMS offers payment plans that allow buyers to spread payments over 3, 5, 8 and 12 months. AMS products come with a 45 day satisfaction guarantee and a lowest price guarantee. Site visitors can sign up for e-mail newsletters and monthly contests.
Circle of Excellence - American Musical Supply

2015 Platinum

American Musical Supply Rating

More About American Musical Supply

Recent Reviews for American Musical Supply

So far ok
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Love the no shipping charge!
  • Feb 3, 2016
    I love the site! have used it in the past when purchasing new gear! affordable and reliable!
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Love the business model. Hope everything ships fine.
    This is a cool site.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    I thought the service was fantastic. Only problem, i couldn't complete the order using my Safari web browser. I had to change to Firefox to get it done. Not sure why but it couldn't verify any of my cards in Safari. Moved the purchase to Firefox, Viola! Worked.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Good place to shop for instruments. Easy payment method
    It was great price
  • Feb 3, 2016
    The checkout experience was confusing. This is coming from someone that has made 100s of online purchases and 1 previous purchase from this website. The part that was confusing is after enter my payment and billing address information there was no visible button to continue. There was a large green button on the right side that said "Save and continue". Clicking it the first time simply reloaded the page. The 2nd time it reloaded and put a message under the button that said "That credit card already exists!". There was nothing else that I could find. I was purchase an NFS item which is discounted and they tend to go quick. At this point Im not understanding why I can't find a workable continue button. At the top I see navigation points where the next one says shipping but I can't click on that. I try Save and continue again and it just reloads and keeps that same message. I then clicked on my shopping cart to start over and it brought me back to the card where the green save and continue button turned into a "Proceed to Checkout" button. I clicked that and was able to select the previously entered card and address then submitted my order. That was frustrating and disorienting. I'm not sure how your system works on limited inventory items and shopping carts but other websites I would of risked losing the item having spent so much time stuck on a screen.
    I love AMS.... Made my career very effective and convenient .... Thank you
    Very easy process
    Im very please
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Very satisfied,love the shopping experience
  • Jan 27, 2016
    The Payment options are "priceless" for an affordable but tight budget.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Feb 3, 2016
    Great options for most products, using the magazine and website together to make the best choices possible is very helpful in getting the right merchandise the first time.
  • Jan 24, 2016
    Feb 3, 2016
    great product, fast delivery!!!!
  • Jan 18, 2016
    I like the fact that I can get quality products at affordable prices.
  • Jan 15, 2016
    I am very happy I found this website, the payment plan is really the best thing ever!
  • Jan 3, 2016
    Appreciated the straight forwarded description - can't wait for the arrival and to start jamming!
    Feb 3, 2016
    I love my piano : ) Quick and safe delivery.