American Musical Supply Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

American Musical Supply Reviews

08/16/2017
American Musical Supply Ratings and User Reviews. American Musical Supply is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 2931 reviews.
American Musical Supply is among the world's largest suppliers of quality musical equipment. AMS has a huge selection of in-stock musical supplies including guitars, keyboards, drums, recording equipment, and much more. Customers can order 24/7 online or by phone 8 am-12am EST along with fax or mail. AMS offers payment plans that allow buyers to spread payments over 3... Show More American Musical Supply is among the world's largest suppliers of quality musical equipment. AMS has a huge selection of in-stock musical supplies including guitars, keyboards, drums, recording equipment, and much more. Customers can order 24/7 online or by phone 8 am-12am EST along with fax or mail. AMS offers payment plans that allow buyers to spread payments over 3, 5, 8 and 12 months. AMS products come with a 45 day satisfaction guarantee and a lowest price guarantee. Site visitors can sign up for e-mail newsletters and monthly contests.
Circle of Excellence - American Musical Supply

2016 Platinum

Circle of Excellence

13 years

American Musical Supply Rating

More About American Musical Supply

Overall Satisfaction:

9.4 out of 10

Would Shop Here Again:

9.5 out of 10

Likelihood To Recommend:

9.5 out of 10

Overall Rating Past 3 Months Past Month

Positive

88% 90%

Neutral

9% 7%

Negative

2% 2%

Ease of Finding What
You Are Looking For:

9.4 out of 10

Design of Site:

9.2 out of 10

Satisfaction With Checkout:

9.6 out of 10

Product Selection:

9.3 out of 10

Clarity of Product Information:

9.4 out of 10

Charges Stated Clearly:

9.6 out of 10

Price Relative To Other
Online Retailers:

9.2 out of 10

Shipping Charges:

9.3 out of 10

Variety of Shipping Options:

9.3 out of 10

On-Time Delivery:

9.5 out of 10

Order Tracking:

9.4 out of 10

Product Met Expectations:

9.4 out of 10

Customer Support:

9.4 out of 10

Product Availability:

9.6 out of 10

Returns Process:

8.5 out of 10

Recent Reviews for American Musical Supply

Showing 441 - 460 of 2931 Reviews
  • Aug 05, 2017
    Awesome deals!
  • Jul 29, 2017
    great experince
    Aug 05, 2017
    Box arrived partially open I was concerned about the condition of the item but after examining it it seems to be okay
  • Jul 29, 2017
    AMS is great. They have a wide variety of products at just about the lowest price you will find. They also have several payment options that fits with most any budget. Customer service has been great as well, whether it's to help with deciding on the best product or to help with an issue. I've never been disappointed with AMS.
    Aug 05, 2017
    AMS rocks! Great products, great service. Always my go to for any music equipment need.
  • Aug 05, 2017
    I love shopping at ams
  • Jul 30, 2017
    I have had great experiences purchasing from American Musical Supply. The payment plans are the reason I purchase my guitars from them.
    Aug 05, 2017
    Very satisfied with my purchase from AMS. The great payment plan is the reason I purchased this and other products from AMS.
  • Jul 29, 2017
    My experience with AMS over a number of years has always been excellent. Lots of quality products & choices. Product prices are very competitive, & delivery is very prompt.
    Aug 05, 2017
    Quality products, excellent prices, prompt delivery. Thanks!
  • Jul 30, 2017
    best place for equipment
    Aug 05, 2017
    Thanks!
  • Aug 05, 2017
    I've been a customer for years... Love AMS!!!!!
  • Jul 29, 2017
    Great company. I meet Mr. Hovey through Victor's House of Music in 1990. I've been a costumer since this web company began.
    Aug 05, 2017
    I always check American Musical first when shopping for equipment. I look other places too. 99% of the time I come back and purchase from American Musical. The other 1% is usually Amazon.
  • Aug 05, 2017
    Love you guys!
  • Aug 04, 2017
    Excellent transaction
  • Aug 04, 2017
    Muy buen sitio gracias
  • Aug 04, 2017
    I'll be back
  • Jul 21, 2017
    Hoping to find some great deals for future purchases...
    Aug 04, 2017
    It was great shopping with yall... I hope to purchase more from herr
  • Aug 04, 2017
    I have had nothing but good things to say about americam musical, One thing you choice's of Tremolo bridges are limited. It would be nice to see some wilkenson or super vee products, just a thought
  • Aug 04, 2017
    Great Company
  • Aug 04, 2017
    Greatest website for all music needs
  • Aug 04, 2017
    Great online shopping experience. Details of the merchandise was visible. Terms and conditions were simple to understand.
  • Jul 29, 2017
    Great option payment plan.
    Aug 04, 2017
  • Aug 04, 2017
    have bought MANY items from AM. never had a problem