American Musical Supply Reviews

09/18/2014
American Musical Supply Ratings and User Reviews. American Musical Supply is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2157 reviews.
American Musical Supply is among the world's largest suppliers of quality musical equipment. AMS has a huge selection of in-stock musical supplies including guitars, keyboards, drums, recording equipment, and much more. Customers can order 24/7 online or by phone, fax, or mail. AMS offers payment plans that allow buyers to spread payments over 3 or 5 months. AMS pro... Show More American Musical Supply is among the world's largest suppliers of quality musical equipment. AMS has a huge selection of in-stock musical supplies including guitars, keyboards, drums, recording equipment, and much more. Customers can order 24/7 online or by phone, fax, or mail. AMS offers payment plans that allow buyers to spread payments over 3 or 5 months. AMS products come with a 45 day satisfaction guarantee and a lowest price guarantee. Site visitors can sign up for newsletters and weekly and monthly contests.
Circle of Excellence - American Musical Supply

2013 Winner

American Musical Supply Rating

More About American Musical Supply

Recent Reviews for American Musical Supply

• Sep 1, 2014
    one of the best to buy from
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Easy check out and the website looks great!
    GOOD EAZY RELIABLE COMPANY
  • Sep 1, 2014
    although I didn't have a EZ pay purchase this time. I like that option there cause its simple. and that's what keeps me coming back that options there on a lot of items and I can clearly see the payments.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    My new favorite website!! I will be buying most if not ALL of my supplies here from now on!
  • Sep 1, 2014
    AMS had the items in stock and the checkout procedure was easy and quick. I viewed the items on an internet search first and came upon several companies that offered the product, but it was out of their stock. I resisted surrendering my card details and then waiting to be notifed when the itembecame available. I don't blame these other companies for trying, but I need what I need when I need it. Not later at an undetermined time. Call me spoiled but that's how it is. So far, youse guys rock! John B.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I think that they are a great company and the fact that they offer payment plans is a very smart business decision in the current market. When I initially contacted them, they were very prompt and courteous with their response. They even told me how to get credit pre-approval (which I did not seem to need in the end).
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I have used AMS in the past for the prices and definitely the fastest shipping by using their three warehouses!
  • Sep 1, 2014
    This company clearly understands their consumer. I have been doing business with AMS over 10 years, and they never let me down.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Good price and good items
    Found everthing I needed
  • Aug 31, 2014
    all around company
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Allowing people to purchase high quality gear, using a simplified payment plan is pure genius.
    Sep 1, 2014
    When you purchase 2 day shipping...you get it in 2 days! I would never have purchsed anything like a guitar without playing it first, but American Musical Supply has earned my trust, and I will be buying a new guitar soon....from American Musical Supply!
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Great transaction and very appealing 3 time payment plan, helps me afford my purchase much easier.
    Sep 1, 2014
    American Musical called me one day after purchase to confirm my information, shipped out same day, and had great payment plan.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    First purchase in years. I have done much business in the past and was always pleased with AMS before and expect to be please this time as well.
  • Aug 20, 2014
    Seems like a good way to shop. Recommended by friends who use the site to purchase equipment. They were satisfied and had high opinions about shopping from American Musical Company.
    Great place to shop
  • Aug 19, 2014
    been buying from AMS since 2002. I've made several purchases especialguitars,etc. Always very pleased with the service and will continue toshop and recommend AMS to my friends
    Sep 1, 2014
    everything met or exceeded expectsations.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    American Music made it possible for me to make purchases that I otherwise could not have made....Thanks AMS
    Sep 1, 2014
    AMS is treat I will continue making purchases
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I love AMS, the only downside so far is I wish they would show country of origin on imported guitars. Other than that, so far so good!