American Musical Supply Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

American Musical Supply Reviews

11/24/2017
American Musical Supply Ratings and User Reviews. American Musical Supply is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 3616 reviews.
American Musical Supply is among the world's largest suppliers of quality musical equipment. AMS has a huge selection of in-stock musical supplies including guitars, keyboards, drums, recording equipment, and much more. Customers can order 24/7 online or by phone 8 am-12am EST along with fax or mail. AMS offers payment plans that allow buyers to spread payments over 3... Show More American Musical Supply is among the world's largest suppliers of quality musical equipment. AMS has a huge selection of in-stock musical supplies including guitars, keyboards, drums, recording equipment, and much more. Customers can order 24/7 online or by phone 8 am-12am EST along with fax or mail. AMS offers payment plans that allow buyers to spread payments over 3, 5, 8 and 12 months. AMS products come with a 45 day satisfaction guarantee and a lowest price guarantee. Site visitors can sign up for e-mail newsletters and monthly contests.
Circle of Excellence - American Musical Supply

2016 Platinum

American Musical Supply Rating

More About American Musical Supply

Recent Reviews for American Musical Supply

• Nov 23, 2017
    loved it, cant really afford to buy music supplies out right and the payment system was just what i needed
  • Nov 23, 2017
    Great website! This is my 1st order.
  • Nov 23, 2017
    Thanks! I'm looking forward to the products I'll be receiving soon. I really enjoy the payment options that were offered. Yes!
    The best.
  • Nov 12, 2017
    I wanted to to add extra strings to my order but was unsure of which ones were needed. I saw soprano and tenor, but the product did not specify what we would use. Ill order again when we figure it out.
    Nov 23, 2017
    Ukulele, extra strings, felt picks, all delivered on time and in perfect condition. Items exactly as described. Can't ask for more than that!!!
  • Nov 23, 2017
    Their payment options are always a deal maker,
  • Nov 23, 2017
    So far, a great company to do business with.
    Reputable company fair prices
    Always great!
    Great experience
  • Nov 23, 2017
    Great way to get what you need or want at affordable terms
  • Nov 11, 2017
    Talked with HaroldT on chat line and he gave me all the info I needed
  • Nov 23, 2017
    It’s been very good to me and I can’t wait to get more products to build my studio
  • Nov 07, 2017
    Great service!!!
    Best price!
  • Nov 23, 2017
    All the products were always recieved in perfect working order.I would ,and have always told people to pick AMS for they're music needs.
  • Nov 12, 2017
    Love the no interest payment options
    Nov 23, 2017
    We love the fact of the payment plan great idea Thank you for everything i will be purchasing more equipment later on
  • Nov 16, 2017
    It is an online store that offers easy credit to customers, and others has very good products for sale at good prices.
  • Nov 23, 2017
    I love everything about American music except the way my purchases and payments are presented. You should check out how Zzounds does it. It's very clear to read.
  • Nov 23, 2017
    Thanks for the great service.