American Musical Supply Reviews

04/25/2015
American Musical Supply Ratings and User Reviews. American Musical Supply is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2751 reviews.
American Musical Supply is among the world's largest suppliers of quality musical equipment. AMS has a huge selection of in-stock musical supplies including guitars, keyboards, drums, recording equipment, and much more. Customers can order 24/7 online or by phone 8 am-12am EST along with fax or mail. AMS offers payment plans that allow buyers to spread payments over 3... Show More American Musical Supply is among the world's largest suppliers of quality musical equipment. AMS has a huge selection of in-stock musical supplies including guitars, keyboards, drums, recording equipment, and much more. Customers can order 24/7 online or by phone 8 am-12am EST along with fax or mail. AMS offers payment plans that allow buyers to spread payments over 3, 5, 8 and 12 months. AMS products come with a 45 day satisfaction guarantee and a lowest price guarantee. Site visitors can sign up for e-mail newsletters and monthly contests.
Circle of Excellence - American Musical Supply

American Musical Supply Rating

More About American Musical Supply

Recent Reviews for American Musical Supply

• Apr 24, 2015
    I have always been pleased with your service.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I've always had a wonderful experience with American Musical Supply. They are my favorite source for DJ equipment and lighting.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I have been dealing with this company for over 40 years, since they were a small musical instrument retailer in Ridgewood NJ. They have never failed to please and have never been a disappointment.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I am very happy with the service and ease of ordering from their website.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    no comment at this time.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Good site, aint broke, don't fix it.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Good selection, pretty simple checkout.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Site seemed choppy at times, but I think it's because I was installing software at the same time.
    One word ! Great !
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Always a good shopping experience at American Musical Supply, I love their payment plans :)
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Always designate MSRP, then street price, then special sale price if applicable. Unfortunately, you often do not include the street price.
    Very Nice Store
  • Apr 23, 2015
    the shipping dept is not operate very well.on my previous order the tracking info on your site said all of my order was in one shipment. when the sahipment appived, i was missing the guitar i ordered. i had to call customer service to find out that in fact the guitar had a different tracking number and will arrive, hopefully very soon. i have not had this issue with musicians friend. next time get your shit together.r black
  • Apr 17, 2015
    can't wait till it arrives
    Apr 24, 2015
    All I wanted was to see my product arrive on time and ready to play and that expectation was met!
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Good company experience so far. I was introduced to AMS by a colleague. I like it that financing is available even though I don't need it right now. Good range of products. The number of promotional emails is debatable. I know your competitors put a lot out there but the problem is that each email has to contain some sort of legitimate special deal or I lose interest in opening any of them. Shipping isn't up to Amazon standards but your deliveries so far have taken a reasonable amount ot time which is good. I had to call tech support when I made my first purchase and the guy there did a great job. He wasn't sure of the right answer but researched it for just a couple of minutes and got me sorted out. Good job!
    Apr 23, 2015
    AMS seems great. I'm pretty new. Two orders so far. I like the finance option even though I don't need it right now. Seems like a good comprehensive selection and I used tech support the first time - they were great (friendly and helpful).
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Apr 24, 2015
    AMS is the best!!! Always 2 or 3 days for delivery and the extended payment option is great for me.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    I love you ams
    Apr 23, 2015
    I love American Musical Supply! Shhh.... Don't tell guitar center!
  • Apr 10, 2015
    I like to order from AMS but sometime the delivery is left in front of your door which is not there fault but can be stolen. Wish the drivers would call my number and not do this. But other than that they have always had good products delivered from then.