American Work Apparel Reviews

08/29/2016
American Work Apparel Ratings and User Reviews. American Work Apparel is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 43 reviews. Last rated on 08/29/2016.

American Work Apparel Rating

More About American Work Apparel

Recent Reviews for American Work Apparel

• Aug 29, 2016
    i always place a large order base on there products are made for any weather conditons and extend washing thanks
  • Aug 27, 2016
    American Work Apparel has a variety of pants sizes that I needed. Ordering the pants were easy and very efficient. Thanks!
  • Aug 27, 2016
    Have used American Work Apparel for 12 years and couldn't be happier.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Very easy web site. Mostly shop at Carhartt.com but site was down found this site I hope the quality of the shirts are good if so I will be back.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    I like the price of the belt. But I am very disappointed about the shipping cost
    Aug 29, 2016
    I really like the item. I was disappointed with the shipping cost. Ido not understand why it was so high for what I bought.
  • Aug 17, 2016
    Size information not sufficient. Had to order two different sizes to see which fits best. But that is minor. Site is very impressive.
    Aug 27, 2016
    unbelievable delivery. These shirts were here the next day.
  • Aug 17, 2016
    Aug 28, 2016
    Have you ever listened to your greeting on your answering machine? Part of your greeting is "Please call back at normal business hours." You need to state the time of your normal your business hours and the time zone. Are you central time? are you pacific time? What time are your normal business hours. I made repeated calls at various times in the morning on different days unable to contact you. When I finally got a hold of customer service about the greeting I told them about it and two weeks later you still have the same greeting with "normal business hours"! I am terribly disappointed in your product sizing. Two times I ordered my American size for coveralls according to your sizing chart and both times the coveralls were way to small. Your product is made in Mexico and all your sizes run small. Have you ever tried to wear a pair of your coveralls that you selected from your sizing chart? Recommendations: change your greeting to reflect your actual business hours including time zone. Change your sizing chart to reflect American sizing. Roger Madison 561-329-9076
  • Aug 16, 2016
    This was my first time ordering from American Work Apparel. I needed more information and called them. They were so helpful and they put my mind at ease about my order for my sons automotive uniform. Thank You!
  • Aug 11, 2016
    Giving it a try for the first time.
  • Aug 11, 2016
    Sorry, this is my first purchase. We need a uniform shirt for our New Jersey pipe band.
    Aug 18, 2016
  • Aug 9, 2016
    what a great find! Love a deal!.
  • Aug 9, 2016
    Aug 18, 2016
    UPS put my package by garage door instead of front door. It was rainng nd package was soaked and all the shirts inside of package.
  • Aug 3, 2016
    good selection of brands overall good experience,
  • Jul 28, 2016
    I have been looking for a way to easily order uniforms for work with no hassles.
  • Jul 25, 2016
    Aug 17, 2016
    American Work Apparel meet our expectations with flying colors. Form their products to their customer service.
  • Jul 25, 2016
    American Work Apparel has been great in my company's change from a contracted uniform supplier to handling it all in house. They processed and shipped orders quickly as well as refunded money when we had changes and returns. We will continue to do all of our business with AWA from here on out.
  • Jul 22, 2016
    this survey would be best conducted after i have my item, to which i can claim no satisfaction until i inspect it.
  • Jul 19, 2016
    Very easy website to use. Good pricing.
  • Jul 17, 2016
    quick and easy
  • Jun 27, 2016
    I almost did not place the order because shipping was ridiculously expensive. The coveralls were "discounted" by $12. Shipping was @12.95. They could be shipped/mailed in a flat rate box for significantly less; however, they are the color I needed and I was tired of searching other sites for the same product.
    Jul 13, 2016