American Work Apparel Reviews

07/04/2015
American Work Apparel Ratings and User Reviews. American Work Apparel is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 74 reviews. Last rated on 07/01/2015.

American Work Apparel Rating

More About American Work Apparel

Recent Reviews for American Work Apparel

• Jul 1, 2015
    I think this was the 2nd site I went to by Googling Red Kap. The first one was EXTREMELY slow, so slow that I gave up twice and re-Googled and wound up on this one. I actually had little aggravation with this site. I've been buying Red Kap jumpsuits for about 20 years and the only complaint is that I can no longer buy the short sleeve poplin ones in brown and tan. I use these suits both for work and for casual wear and the brown and tan gave me (along with the navy and the medium blue) a wider selection. I'd really like to see them back in your product line.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Seems like a nice website. The price was nice. The shipping was a little heavy. I REALLY could've used a more in depth size chart. Other than that, excited to get the jacket!
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Awesome & very handy website but I might be jumping to conclusion too soon right now especially with making me write a review before getting my product
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Really easy and great pricing
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Everything seemed organized and easy to find. The process for check out was as easy as 1-2--3, looking forward for the merchandize purchased today.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Website was a bit difficult to find, but I looked up my previous order
    Jun 24, 2015
  • Jun 15, 2015
    great website and very easy to find what you need.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Wide selection and reasonable prices
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Shipping is way too high!
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Things was easy to find and resalable price
    Jul 3, 2015
  • Jun 11, 2015
    They had a large variety of colors to choose from, but no explanation of what color name went with which color in the diagram. So I had to guess the difference between petrol blue, royal blue, light blue, charcoal, silver gray, light gray, etc.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    I hate surveys just to buy some damn clothes.
  • Jun 6, 2015
    Pretty smooth transaction
  • Jun 5, 2015
    Attempted to call but found call service center closes at 300 pm each day of the week. Not very helpful, especially when I needed some help in deciding on products plus the time zone difference.
  • Jun 5, 2015
    Prices great! Your website SUCKS! GET UP TO DATE! EVEN THE DESKTOP SITE SUCKS, LIKE ITS FROM 2005.
  • Jun 4, 2015
    Jun 10, 2015
    Found what I was looking for at a great price and fast shipping. Thank you.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Jun 14, 2015
    This is the first time I have had trouble with an order. I had to call after waiting a week for a comfirmation e-mail. I was told my order was stuck in the system. Order was then promptly shipped and received.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Jun 9, 2015
    The pants are fine fit wise but the material is rougher than a cob.
  • May 28, 2015
    I'll let you know when I receive my shirts
    Jun 5, 2015
    very happy with purchase
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Good prices, but I felt that the shipping charges were a bit high.
    Jun 22, 2015