American Work Apparel Reviews

05/25/2015
American Work Apparel Ratings and User Reviews. American Work Apparel is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 83 reviews. Last rated on 05/25/2015.

American Work Apparel Rating

More About American Work Apparel

Recent Reviews for American Work Apparel

• May 25, 2015
    I like to purchase flame resistance shirts for my welding company. I have been happy with the shirts and the purchase experience except for one thing. I order the same thing each time and there is no record of my previous purchases. It would save me a lot of time, if I could bring up my previous order and make a new order from the previous one instead of finding and listing each shirt and emblem each time I order.
  • May 24, 2015
    Great prices !!
  • May 22, 2015
    My first purchase is a test.
  • May 21, 2015
    Great price. Easy shopping
  • May 19, 2015
    I was able to type in the number of the shirt I wanted, within seconds I was looking at everything I needed. I do automotive work so I get dirty, greasy and have to look professional while doing so. You guys did just that!! Thank you.
  • May 19, 2015
    For a small business owner, it is great to find a company that will sell to us at a good value.
  • May 18, 2015
    Great Online Experience I have seen several work shirts from this company and have been very impressed with the quality very excited for my wife and I to have a nice Subaru work shirt
  • May 16, 2015
    Excellent product array. get all my work apparel here. Made in USA!
  • May 15, 2015
    Good Prices and quality supplier
  • May 11, 2015
    May 21, 2015
    Good quality & service
  • May 11, 2015
    Thank you for having many product options, I was able to compare and make a good decision.
  • May 10, 2015
    a shirt one shirt left behind the door picked up and worn moved over the face gray then all the colors in the room
  • May 10, 2015
    I love the clothing is nice and comfortable for work I use this clothes for many years but is my first time to order in line let's see how it works thank you
  • May 7, 2015
    American Work Apparel is my one stop shopping site for work apparel needs. Thank you!
    May 21, 2015
  • May 6, 2015
    There should be an option for free shipping!
  • May 5, 2015
    I'm a first time buyer here. We'll see if you live up expectations.
    May 18, 2015
    great work!
  • May 4, 2015
    You guys helped me out greatly. This is my first time owning a business, buying uniforms, managing people, and handling customer service. You guys took that stress away form the uniform portion giving me time to concentrate on the other items. Thank you for the help and keep up the good work.
    May 12, 2015
    Super fast shipping and quality of product exceeded my expectations. I am very pleased with my purchase and will purchase from this company in the future.
  • May 4, 2015
    May 10, 2015
    Seamless online order and very prompt shipping and delivery time.
  • May 2, 2015
    May 17, 2015
    My shorts came shipped in the wrong color. Don't want to pay to reship so I will just bite the bullet and keep them.
  • May 1, 2015
    Once I worded my serch correctly. The experience was not at all difficult. I look forward to ordering from this company in the futute. Thank you.
    May 11, 2015