American Work Apparel Reviews

American Work Apparel Ratings and User Reviews. American Work Apparel is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 56 reviews. Last rated on 10/18/2016.

American Work Apparel Rating

More About American Work Apparel

Recent Reviews for American Work Apparel

• Oct 18, 2016
    going to use the jumpsuit for halloween costume as a Master's Caddy
  • Oct 15, 2016
    great expirience!!!!. definitely shopping again here..
  • Oct 7, 2016
    easy to order and navigate the web site and you have what I like!!!
    Oct 18, 2016
    Not only did I purchase the VT22 vest for myself but 3 other people who also wanted it!!!
  • Oct 6, 2016
    I am using it for a halloween costume, and the buying experience and price are good.
  • Oct 6, 2016
    Nice to see a vendor that accepts PayPal and carries the coveralls we need on the work force
  • Oct 5, 2016
    Waiting for order will followup after product is received
  • Oct 4, 2016
    Oct 11, 2016
    The shirt purchased is made with high quality material, and my husband looked great wearing it. It was the color red, and even though he says he doesn't look good in red, he looked wonderful wearing it. It couldn't have been any better!
  • Oct 4, 2016
    I spoke with Butch before making my purchase online and he was great! Very helpful!!
  • Sep 29, 2016
    Always an easy order.
  • Sep 29, 2016
    It was a fast and easy experience buying my work shirts from American Work Apparel. I will be using their site often.
    Oct 17, 2016
    I was happy with the product and the timely matter in which I received my items
    Thank you! Good wesite.
  • Sep 28, 2016
    Great site. As an international buyer, it's been difficult finding someone who would cater to us, plus your prices are competitive and the selection is decent. Would definitely recommend t any small business owner I know.
  • Sep 28, 2016
    As an above average height guy I am looking forward to seeing how these shirts fit. It's difficult to find shirts that will stay tucked in since my work is very active.
    Oct 7, 2016
  • Sep 27, 2016
    very good on line experience
    Oct 3, 2016
    nice on line experience
  • Sep 27, 2016
    Easy place to buy reasonably priced apparel that fits our needs.
  • Sep 26, 2016
    Website is very simple and to the point.
  • Sep 25, 2016
    Oct 11, 2016
    My shopping experience with American Work Apparel was exactly how it should have been. It was convenient, very easy to use their website, and delivery was fast.I didn't even have to contact customer support.(that says a lot!). And yes, I'd shop with them again.
  • Sep 16, 2016
    Sep 25, 2016
    Good quality, great fit
  • Sep 7, 2016
    Looks like quality, women's, work pants with plenty of stretch and 2 styles to pick from. Was looking for a button front, 2 pockets in front, and 1 in back, more stretch than cotton and a reasonable price. Bonus with the choice of length.
    Sep 24, 2016
    The pants were unflattering for work pants.
  • Sep 1, 2016
    Sep 23, 2016
    The work shirts are well made and fit good. I have used RedKap shirts for years and they have always worn well.