AmericanMuscle.com Reviews

01/30/2015
AmericanMuscle.com Ratings and User Reviews. AmericanMuscle.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1215 reviews. Last rated on 01/21/2015.
AmericanMuscle is one of the largest online retailers of aftermarket Mustang parts, offering a constantly growing inventory of parts for 1979 – to present Mustangs. With the customer in mind, AmericanMuscle curates a shopping experience that is tailored for the individual customer. To eliminate the stress and hassle of online shopping, the customer service depart... Show More AmericanMuscle is one of the largest online retailers of aftermarket Mustang parts, offering a constantly growing inventory of parts for 1979 – to present Mustangs. With the customer in mind, AmericanMuscle curates a shopping experience that is tailored for the individual customer. To eliminate the stress and hassle of online shopping, the customer service department is available by phone, email, or chat to help assist customers in any purchases they may make or have already made. AmericanMuscle is dedicated to the perpetual pursuit of customer satisfaction and providing the best products for the best prices.
Circle of Excellence - AmericanMuscle.com

AmericanMuscle.com Rating

More About AmericanMuscle.com

Recent Reviews for AmericanMuscle.com

• Jan 21, 2015
    Great company great products install guides from customers very helpful also help line very informative overall great experiance
    Jan 27, 2015
    Very happy with american muscle and my order I will be returning royal purple gear oil because I decided to switch to motor craft gear oil after I made the order that's my fault american muscle is the best and I will surely be ordering from them in the future thanks
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Like the variety and what is on the website is always in stock when I need it.
    Jan 30, 2015
    After several purchases from American Muscle, I am very satisfied with the quality of the product and also the video instructions that many of the products have.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Nice website easy to navigate and can find everything i need
  • Jan 19, 2015
    I love AmericanMuscle and all their products! Definitely going to continue to buy from them in the future!
    Jan 27, 2015
    Everything about American Muscle is awesome! They will always have my business when I need parts.
    Jan 24, 2015
    American Muscle has provided me with quality products and quaility customer service. I have purchashed many products from AM and have been extremely satisfied. I will continue to purchase products.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    i attend the car shows that american muscle put on and the shows are great. i also like the ease of shopping on their website.
    Jan 23, 2015
    Had a great experience and plan to order more stuff.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    I like the free shipping.This site provides quick and easy service. Being in the military makes it hard to shop store to store, so shopping online is more convienant. I like that you can get updates on items that were out of stock and let you know when they will be back in stock for purchase. I have a 2014 Ford Mustang GT Premium California Special, and this site has they tool and parts i want to upgrade my cars looks to street rod performance at reasonable prices that beat CJ Pony Parts.com and CARiD.com. Will continue to build and mod my car wiith this site. Extremely Satisfied.
    Jan 26, 2015
    Awesome site! Has everything i want at the click of a mouse pmus free shipping. Prices are reasonable among many sites i have compared them to regarding performance upgrades and mods for my Mustang. I have ordered an item that is currently on back order, but American Muscle has kept me updated and has answered my questions quickly and efficiently to my expectations and needs. All around two thumbs up!
  • Jan 18, 2015
    great products, helpful people,when i need something for the ole shelby i go there first..
  • Jan 18, 2015
    This is 2nd time buying something and it.s easy, no brainer. Keep up the good work. thanx,s mark geyer
    Jan 26, 2015
    Need instructions on tuner.l will call when I plan on turning car. Thanx,s Mark geyer
  • Jan 17, 2015
    This is the best site for buying anything for mustang's hands down. I've been buying from them now for a few month and I haven't had any problems yet. Keep up the great work. thank you very much American Muscle. P.S I will be sending pictures of my 2001 mustang, when the snow stops in new York.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    I find AM to be the best on price and quality.
    Jan 25, 2015
    I ordered wrong size wheel and they allowed me to return it with no problems.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    I wish they had a better hood scoop design for my year Mustang GT. The one for the years earlier is much better looking and you can get it on another site.
    Jan 25, 2015
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Love your site, so easy to find everything I want. Prices are great, products are top end.
    Jan 26, 2015
    the best place to buy mustang stuff! and free shipping to boot! i am so glad i found this website last year
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Some coupon codes that are emailed, do not clearly identify restrictions. Actually, just hidden in the fine print.
    Jan 23, 2015
    I thought the shipping and brokerage fee was quite high. I also own a Corvette and often purchase items from Corvette Central. For similar value, their costs seem less expensive.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    American Muscle continues to be the ONLY source we go to when we need or want new parts for our 2007 Mustang GT convertible. EVERY experience we have had with AM has been wonderful...and even when I have had issues and trouble with a programmable tuner and tunes purchased from another company...AM and Bama went well above and beyond anything I ever expected to try and help me correct the problem. American Muscle is the clear TOP Choice for parts and tech support to make your Mustang the BEST it can be!!
    Jan 30, 2015
    From my very first order 3 years ago...EVERY experience I have had with American Muscle has been completely outstanding. This is why American Muscle is our source of choice to purchase performance and appearance products for our 2007 Mustang GT convertible
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Great service and great products!
    Jan 28, 2015
    I do not recommend this product whatsoever. I have had a time trying to get a body shop to install...plus AM muscle would not take this product back after it was painted. Unsatisfactory in my book. Just lost a loyal customer.
  • Jan 11, 2015
    This is an awesome company; having the best product selection than other sites or companies I have purchased from in the past.
    Awesom!
  • Jan 7, 2015
    You people were great. Lots of choice.
    Jan 24, 2015
    I ordered the wrong part. I will be returning it and ordering the right one.
  • Jan 6, 2015
    Jan 23, 2015
    RE: Website. Often very difficult to find or refind product looked at. I was looking for a specific after axel muffler. Sometimes the search would take me to that specific product, other times to a page of products for different year or model mustangs, but not mine. It got very frustrating, but I finally tagged the page once I found it again and bought it from them. Almost went to another vendor though. Really the online catalog is not user friendly. When one searches for a brand name part, the website should display every so named brand, part for all years and models it is available for. Do love the how to and demonstration videos.