AmericanMuscle.com Reviews

08/19/2014
AmericanMuscle.com Ratings and User Reviews. AmericanMuscle.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1514 reviews. Last rated on 08/19/2014.
Circle of Excellence - AmericanMuscle.com

2013 Platinum

AmericanMuscle.com Rating

More About AmericanMuscle.com

Recent Reviews for AmericanMuscle.com

• Aug 19, 2014
    So far so good
  • Aug 19, 2014
    I love American Muscle! It is my number 1 shop for mustang parts!!!
  • Aug 18, 2014
    love it, go on this site at least once a day to see what else i can get
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I don't usually shop online, but it was easier then I thought. I also called the online number and the experts were very helpful. I work for a Sears automotive and I was hoping to order through the store, but we don't have a account with you guys.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    First experience, hopping is a great one.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I appreciate the help and commitment to find solutions and a little extra speed for the best price! American Muscle, there is no doubt who the authority is on late model Mustangs!
  • Aug 18, 2014
    i love american muscle and how much they help with my transactions as well as how much knowledge they have as a company
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I hope you are as great as the reviews say you are.Looking forward to the BAMA tune experience
  • Aug 11, 2014
    enjoy shopping online , the R&D videos are tremendous help love the wide variety of products .One stop shopping for me
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Have none yet
    Very good
  • Aug 9, 2014
    I am a little disappointed. You had sent me a 10.00 off coupon for purchases of 100.00 or more. As you see my purchases was for 99.99. The fact that you did not accept the coupon for a penny, was extremely poor. There are many other providers of Mustang parts. Bill my card for 90.00, which includes the 10.00 credit. I am happy to give you the penny.
    Aug 19, 2014
    I ordered the colored mirror covers for my 2014 Mustang. The fit was not as good as it should have been. It has a lot of gaps, and the cornewrs do not fit flush. The color was Oxford White.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    quality products....fast and easy shipment.
    Awesome products
    Aug 19, 2014
    I love American muscle but they dropped the ball on my 2000 cobra r front bumper.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    It was exactly what I expected to get and it arrived promptly with in a week with out having to pay for shipping. What more can anyone ask for.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    THE BEST PRICES!!!
    Aug 19, 2014
    KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WORK, YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Really satisfied with the service and items I buy from American Muscle.. Would recommend to anyone looking for good deals.
    Aug 19, 2014
    I liked the items I got and they look good and made my Mustang look great. highly recommend anyone to get these products and great for the price.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    American Muscle is the place to shop and browse for Mustangs, period.
    Awesome experience
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Great prices and nice selection of parts.
    American Muscle is great. Ordered before with no problems & will order again
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Aug 18, 2014
    Due to further take down of engine have not yet installed