AmeriMark & Anthony Richards Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

AmeriMark & Anthony Richards Reviews

10/18/2017
AmeriMark & Anthony Richards Ratings and User Reviews. AmeriMark & Anthony Richards is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 1277 reviews. Last rated on 09/25/2017.

AmeriMark & Anthony Richards Rating

More About AmeriMark & Anthony Richards

Recent Reviews for AmeriMark & Anthony Richards

• Sep 25, 2017
    Oct 18, 2017
    Your merchandise is always to my satisfaction
  • Oct 18, 2017
    I enjoy shopping from your catalog and I have had no trouble with your store. enjoy seeing all the items you have to offer.
  • Oct 18, 2017
    I like what I have bought in the past. This is third time I am ordering the silver ballerina shoe I wish it had just a little more support. But overall it is nice.
    great products
  • Oct 18, 2017
    good to buy from love the payment plan
  • Oct 18, 2017
    The items that I have got in the past from them has be very good quality and have lasted a long time, better than what I have gotten some other places, thank you for the great products.
  • Oct 18, 2017
    Like the variety of products. Easy to order, and navigate thru the web pages
  • Oct 18, 2017
    I find AmeriMark a wonderful place to find the hard to find sizes for large women. Thank you for making that possible and at such an affordable rate, too!
  • Oct 18, 2017
    Like shopping with amerimark good quality products regular customer
  • Oct 18, 2017
    Thank you for always having what i need when i need it. I appreciate you all and the selections of items you offer.
  • Oct 07, 2017
    I enjoy shopping at AmeriMark and Anthony Richards. Sometimes I just visit the sites to see what's new with no intention of buying. Most products are priced fairly and are of good quality.
    Oct 18, 2017
    I loved the shoes I ordered, thought they looked like good quality shoes. However, I ordered the same size I wear all the time from different sources, and they were too short. I was very sorry I could not wear them, because I really liked the shoes
  • Oct 18, 2017
    I have been satisfied with my previous purchases.
  • Oct 09, 2017
    good
    Oct 18, 2017
    GREAT
  • Oct 18, 2017
    AmeriMark and/or Anthony Richards is the "go-to" place for intimate for my wife. She finds them VERY much quality products and the prices are great. The only complaint we have is the really dumb, nasty, filthy representatives in their Philippine Call Center. They cannot handle simple math such as 23 times 20 and even argue about the answer. They have called me a "God damn mother fucker" and their supervisor even stated when I complained that "We train our representatives to bring their cultural milieu into the workplace to better identify with our customers." I informed the rep and supervisor that here in the US that is vile and filthy and I certainly don't identify with being called such slutty names.
  • Oct 05, 2017
    Oct 18, 2017
    I'm 'finding' that the MAJORITY OF LINGERIE ITEMS that are "Mede in China" are of 'poorer quality' probably because of no 'Quality Control', and different "Measuring Systems" (Metric/Standard). But mainly because of the Language Difference! Chinese vs. English. I'm SURE THAT THERE IS A LACK OF COMMUNICATION, that is because A LOT IS 'LOST IN TRANSLATION'. Many things I've got were Extremely Small (overall size, example- Size 44B Bra at MAX STRETCHED IS 40-44" & the Bra Cups are from C-DD). I'm beginning to shop at "Brick & Mortar" stores for my lingerie, to make sure of a 'Proper Fit' & Quality.
  • Oct 18, 2017
    I really enjoy the shopping experience and I love the way the clothes fit
  • Oct 17, 2017
    As a first time shopper, it remains to be seen the quality of the product and the accuracy/speed of the order
  • Oct 17, 2017
    I have been using them for yrs.
  • Oct 17, 2017
    I find products offered meet my needs. Prices are great.b