AmeriMark & Anthony Richards Reviews

01/20/2017
AmeriMark & Anthony Richards Ratings and User Reviews. AmeriMark & Anthony Richards is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 1469 reviews. Last rated on 01/20/2017.

AmeriMark & Anthony Richards Rating

More About AmeriMark & Anthony Richards

Recent Reviews for AmeriMark & Anthony Richards

• Jan 20, 2017
    Really like the idea of receiving coupons. Web site seems easy to use will tell friends and family to shop here. Have always received high quality products.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I Finally found some decent shoes for my mother. I also bought a mattress cover which I badly needed the matree is very comfortable but very old , and it shows(!).
  • Jan 20, 2017
    the clothing I buy is always of good quality and is true to fit.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Since the time that i discorver AmeriMark Anthony Richards i love shopping feom them the products are good quality and resonnable price .
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I was very hesitate when ordering these items from you, but when I got them I could not believe how they fit. I just love the items I got from you, in fact I had to order the same thing for my daughter and daugher in law. We just love these tops.
    products I like
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I have enjoyed everything I have ordered so far.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    It looks like nice jewelry
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I have been a long time customer of AmeriMark and have always been happy with my orders
  • Jan 20, 2017
    The website is user friendly and easy to use.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Enoy shopping, prices are great.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I like the fact that your company carries clip earrings. They are really hard to find. So far my experience with your company has been very positive
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Shipping is a little too high.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Love the clothing. Always fits good.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Very satisfied with all my purchases!
    Jan 20, 2017
    Very Satisfied with selections and quality!
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Ameri Mark is where I go first,when ordering clothes,shoes . It is always a guarantee ,that what you have bought dosnt fit. you have the option,to return it,for a full credit. They even send you,a return slip,paid for. I dont know of anyone else online,that does this. Very pleased with your company,and also ,since am retired, i can pay monthly another added bonus.
    Jan 20, 2017
    I ordered a clearance robe,its out of stock,post card,says that can't get it.,telling me,its not available. Disappointing. Going away need a robe.
  • Jan 6, 2017
    I've ordered thing for my sister and when I got this catalog I saw some tops I really liked. I just hope they look as good once I get them as they do in the book. My sister really like her loungers I got her. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY MAGAZINES. I DO NOT READ THEM. THANK YOU..
    Jan 20, 2017
    What I've received is really great. I've had others ask where I got my tops, so they will probably order too. Thank you.
  • Jan 4, 2017
    Love the clothes
    I love the products
  • Jan 4, 2017
    Long, long time customer.
  • Dec 28, 2016
    Jan 20, 2017
    I would order more often if there were no shipping charges as a lot of your competitors do. Your prices sre competitive but the reason I ordered from you this time was that the catalog came with no shipping.