AmeriMark & Anthony Richards Reviews

08/25/2016
AmeriMark & Anthony Richards Ratings and User Reviews. AmeriMark & Anthony Richards is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 3103 reviews.

AmeriMark & Anthony Richards Rating

More About AmeriMark & Anthony Richards

Recent Reviews for AmeriMark & Anthony Richards

• Jul 25, 2016
    Very good price and shipping i have purchased several items with no problems
    it was very good
  • Jul 25, 2016
    very good omny no coplant
  • Jul 25, 2016
    I absolutely LOVE the tunics that are 32-34" long & have patch pockets!!!! All my life I have needed pockets, & I don't understand why more tops don't have them. I was very disappointed that you did not have any more item059323 Patch Pocket tunics. I do hope you carry them in the future! I also love the fact that you carry the same item in many different colors.
  • Jul 25, 2016
    I AM CONFUSED AS TO IF MYCREDIT CARD WILL BE BILLED EVEN THOUGH I AM APPROVED TO "PAY LATER"
  • Jul 25, 2016
    I have had to return some things because the sizing is not accurate
  • Jul 25, 2016
    Sale prizes were fantastic., Thank you.
  • Jul 25, 2016
    It would be wonderful if all customer service people took the time to answer questions and explain things the way AmeriMark and Anthony Richards people do. I've been their customer for many years.
  • Jul 25, 2016
    Just was told from my daughter about Amerimark I ordered a outfit for work for the first time.
  • Jul 25, 2016
    I was happy to find the item I had been looking for several weeks. Your website is very user friendly.
  • Jul 25, 2016
    Love how they get everything as seen in t.v. and how they allow you to return anything without question.
  • Jul 25, 2016
    There are so many choices and I enjoy searching.
  • Jul 25, 2016
    nice catalog easy to read and find items prices r good also online was easy to look and order from
  • Jul 14, 2016
    I love the selection, the site, ease of shopping, bargains, customer service. Everything about this company is great!
  • Jul 14, 2016
    like the products and the prices are reasonable too. nice variety of products too
    Jul 25, 2016
    well satisfied with the blouses i purchased the are very cute. very comfortable
  • Jul 14, 2016
    I had a problem on my first order. My order was for my Mom's birthday but they mistakenly shipped it to the billing address. The customer service rep was totally amazing and so helpful! She went out of her way to fix the problem and my Mom's dresses made it in time for her birthday! This is why I am ordering more dresses for my Mom!! :)
  • Jul 14, 2016
    Love this company and will continue to order in the future
    LOVE, LOVE THESE COMPANIES
  • Jul 2, 2016
    Jul 25, 2016
    Shipping was unbelievably fast!
  • Jul 2, 2016
    I have been very pleased with your catalog and merchandise. As I am elderly, the convenience of being able to shop by e'mail with your catalog is most important.
    Jul 25, 2016
    The products were fine but the fit was not .
  • Jul 1, 2016
    LOVE my shoes I order-n-LOVE the payment plan !! Very easy ordering process !