AmeriMark & Anthony Richards Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

AmeriMark & Anthony Richards Reviews

06/25/2017
AmeriMark & Anthony Richards Ratings and User Reviews. AmeriMark & Anthony Richards is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 1359 reviews.

AmeriMark & Anthony Richards Rating

More About AmeriMark & Anthony Richards

Recent Reviews for AmeriMark & Anthony Richards

• Mar 17, 2017
    Love AmeriMark! I would love to see more products offered that are made in America.
  • Mar 21, 2017
    I have had a very good experience when I order. They are very good at sending my orders in a timely manor. I will always order from both.
  • Apr 02, 2017
    Good shopping experience and good quality products.
  • Mar 15, 2017
    Quality merchandise. Competitive price.
  • Mar 14, 2017
    Look forwad to receiving my order!
  • Apr 02, 2017
    The only place I can find suit skirts
  • Mar 17, 2017
    LOVE THE WEBSITE AND PRODUCTS AND GOT MY SHIPPING FOR FREE
  • Apr 01, 2017
    ordered from them for years. never had a problem. very satisfied!
  • Apr 01, 2017
    was differnt order form but was able to get it done
  • Apr 01, 2017
    Love getting the magazines....I have been wanting to order for some time.
  • Apr 01, 2017
    I would likely order more often if free shipping were offered, but $125 is too high to qualify for free shipping. Plus, I do not appreciate the 99 cents that is added to every order.
  • Apr 01, 2017
    I ordered from the catalog. I am sure the items ordered will be fine because I have worn both brands for years. I really preferred the pants in ivory instead of white, but apparently you were out of ivory.
  • Mar 18, 2017
    Apr 01, 2017
    i use tp order from AmeriMark all the time and never had this much trouble. the items didn't look like the photos and they were very poorly made the colors were dirty looking. i ordered slippers one size larger and they fit like the ones i use to get that were a size smaller. but the shoes were not the size i ordered the with was too small and they were very tight even though i ordered a size larger.the underwear were very large but look like they will shrink a lot so i kept them. i didn't even open the dress. It looked bad in the package. there was no return slip in the bag or a list of the items so i don't remember if i ordered anything else till it shows up but i will just return it unopened.
  • Apr 01, 2017
    I feel it is important to keep prices at a level that people on fixed incomes can afford. Thanks for the free shipping
  • Apr 01, 2017
    I have products in here I can't find in any other catalog. I don't know where to get the coupon codes.
    Love Americamark
  • Mar 14, 2017
    I would like it better if you provided shopping through PayPal.
    Apr 01, 2017
    I have bought this robe several times in the past and have been happy. I still like the style and will wear it. However, the color is blue rather than purple as advertised.
  • Mar 18, 2017
    Great offers! easy plan payment...
    Apr 01, 2017
    I'm still waiting my order. The brown & blue sweater, where are they.
  • Apr 01, 2017
    The product offered and chosen appears to be very satisfactory and competitively priced. Other items offered are interesting and appear to be fairly priced. Checkout was straight forward. However, I was unable to locate the guidance/directions for claiming the free gift being offered "with any order from this catalog."
  • Apr 01, 2017
    I have always been satisfied with AmeriMark purchases. My only complaint is that they send 2 of the same magazine to our address. Other than that, I have no problems.