AmeriMark & Anthony Richards Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

AmeriMark & Anthony Richards Reviews

08/23/2017
AmeriMark & Anthony Richards Ratings and User Reviews. AmeriMark & Anthony Richards is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 1188 reviews.

AmeriMark & Anthony Richards Rating

More About AmeriMark & Anthony Richards

Recent Reviews for AmeriMark & Anthony Richards

• Aug 06, 2017
    So far so good!
  • Aug 05, 2017
    Liked items in Healthy Living . Your catalog listed the foam cushion at $19.99. When I checked out it was $19.99 AFTER the promo code. So I didn't really get a discount at all! Not at all happy about that!
  • Jul 20, 2017
    Aug 05, 2017
    The product I ordered was too large for the intended area.
  • Aug 05, 2017
    I have been a customer for many years now. Never have I been disappointed. The prices are always good, but I especially love the clearance sales. However, I do think the shipping charges are a little too high.
  • Aug 05, 2017
    I have only recently heard of AmeriMark and Anthony Richards, nice selections, great descriptions and affordable pricing. Their sizes run small so I have adjusted on this current order.
  • Aug 05, 2017
    This is my first time ordering from AmeriMark & Anthony Richards. It was a little confusing at first trying to navigate to find items. However after I figured it out I could find the items.
  • Aug 05, 2017
    Thank you very much and I'll be sending you my hard earned money very fast!
  • Aug 05, 2017
    I enjoy using some of your products. Your shoes are a reasonable Price.
  • Aug 05, 2017
    I love shopping on line because, at my age I don't like standing in long lines at the check out counter.
  • Aug 05, 2017
    had what I wanted and good offers and free shipping --could have saved taxes this weekend going out to do shopping, as free tax weekend so not sure why they charged taxes here?
  • Jul 22, 2017
    I am happy to find extra wide shoes that are stylish and affordable, I have arthritis in my feet and they are "deformed' looking, but I like shoes to hide that fact.
  • Jul 20, 2017
    Aug 05, 2017
    Completely satisfied with my purchase.
  • Aug 05, 2017
    I have never shopped here before today and I was impressed with the overall looks of the site and can not wait to receive my order
  • Jul 25, 2017
    Satisfied with all of my orders
    No comment
  • Aug 05, 2017
    They are very good merchant and I am satisfied with them
    I like all that I order
  • Jul 22, 2017
    I wish shipping charges were cheaper!
    Aug 05, 2017
    The shipping charges are too high!
  • Aug 05, 2017
    Most of the items I have purchased from AmeriMark have been just what I was looking for. Once in awhile something doesn't fit or is not well made. It is harder to buy by mail when you can't try it on.
  • Aug 05, 2017
    My sister bought the dress with the palm leaves on it for me, and I love it!