AmeriMark & Anthony Richards Reviews

12/05/2016
AmeriMark & Anthony Richards Ratings and User Reviews. AmeriMark & Anthony Richards is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 2136 reviews.

AmeriMark & Anthony Richards Rating

More About AmeriMark & Anthony Richards

Recent Reviews for AmeriMark & Anthony Richards

Nov 30, 2016
    I called customer service to find out whether the women's petite pants for a set that I wanted were 28" or 27" long. The catalog and the website listed them differently. Customer service told me the website was correct, so I ordered based on that. They were wrong, so now I have pants that are too long. With a return costing half the price of the outfit, I decided to just keep the set and roll up the pants, but I am unhappy about that!
    Like your products
  • Oct 25, 2016
    I enjoy shopping with AmeriMark & Anthony Richards because they have products I can try that work and I haven't seen elsewhere.
  • Oct 24, 2016
    Nov 21, 2016
    I like the way the blouse fit.thsnk you.
  • Oct 23, 2016
    I love the website more than i do the catalog
    Nov 15, 2016
  • Oct 20, 2016
    First time experience. .....and so far love it!!
    Nov 14, 2016
    Nov 18, 2016
    Straps on the sandals wouldn't stay closed. The striped top was way too long. It is not for a 5' person.
  • Oct 16, 2016
    Would have liked to have ordered both items together. The zipper leg pants did not show up on the list yesterday when I went to order them. I'm glad I checked back for the zipper pants.
    Nov 20, 2016
    The pants were very comfortable and fit very well. I had to wait a bit longer for the sweater tunic. The sweater top fits fine. I haven't decided on the snap placements at the top of the sweater though. I'm sure I will get use to the style or move the snaps. It is a small thing when one is particular. :) The pants and sweater make a very nice outfit together.
  • Oct 16, 2016
    I've shopped at your store for years. I just have cut back on expenses and that's the reason you don't see me more often.
    Nov 14, 2016
    I have bought from Amerimark for years. I like their clothing line, I like their prices and their delivery of goods is fine .I get compliments from friends about my clothing and I wear plus size. I have, at times, had to return goods, and that was not a problem for them. I enjoy dealing with AmeriMark and will continue to do so in the future.
  • Oct 14, 2016
    Nov 20, 2016
    I am a loyal customer of Amerimark and have purchased and been very happy with Anthony Richards brand. It is so refreshing and wonderful to be able to get styles that flatter without looking like old lady clothes. You know, the fabrics that look like flowered drapes. Anyway, thank you and keep up the good work. Suzanne T.
  • Oct 9, 2016
    Nov 17, 2016
    The dress was just as expected in size, style and material. Love it.
  • Oct 5, 2016
    I have a boy friend thank you
    Nov 18, 2016
  • Oct 3, 2016
    love this site. quality plus size clothing and easy pay credit
    Nov 20, 2016
    Two items were very backordered. . The original order was in October. I received one item 11/15. Im still waiting for one-a washable suede skirt which MAY ship 11/23/16. Still over all very satisfied with plus size selection and quality, and very helpful Pay Later Plan.
  • Oct 2, 2016
    Nov 15, 2016
    I was sent my order in 3 packages. The additional packages had added shipping charges.
  • Oct 1, 2016
    I would like to have been able to remove the 99 cents charge about guaranteeing the order
    Nov 23, 2016
  • Sep 19, 2016
    I do not like to order on line! The only reason I did this time is because your call center operator (Customer Service) had such a bad accent that I couldn't understand a word of what she said. In the future I am most likely going to order from a different vendor who uses normal American speaking operators.
    Nov 23, 2016
  • Sep 17, 2016
    Nov 25, 2016
    The plant I received wouldn't bloom. It appears to be not a good plant, I have lost $2.99.
  • Sep 3, 2016
    Nov 21, 2016
    Although I am not happy with the length of time it took for me to receive my order, I am truly happy with my purchase :)
  • Sep 2, 2016
    I have bought several items over quite a few years. They both have very good products at very good and very afforaffordable prices.
    Nov 27, 2016