AmeriMark Direct Reviews

12/16/2014
AmeriMark Direct Ratings and User Reviews. AmeriMark Direct is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 3739 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.

AmeriMark Direct Rating

More About AmeriMark Direct

Recent Reviews for AmeriMark Direct

• Dec 16, 2014
    I was satisfied with my selction of merchandise.check out was easy.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I love their products....and the prices!!!!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Address my needs for foot size
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I love checking out the clearance items! Can find some real good bargains.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I ordered zip front shifts in the past. I am very happy with them. Also, I find your checkout extremely easy, unlike a lot of sites (even this 85 year old could navigate it). I couldn't find size information. Did I miss it?
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Im a grandmother raising 2 minor grandchildren. The girl loves anything zebra. She'll love these
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Very pleasant shopping experience.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    first time on the site. Not sure how satisfied I am;since i have not received or seen the product with my own eyes yet.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Great Merchant my mother in law and Granny will be pleased.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    So far I find that the quality of the merchandise is at least or more than I had expected. I hope that this experience continues as shopping online is far easier than braving the malls!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    they have been very good so far. some of the items are cheaply made but for the most part, I like the service I receive. Will recommend to friends.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Love to shop Amerimark. I like free shipping and great sales. Also your items are very attractive.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Carry nice clothing, buy for my mom every year...
  • Dec 16, 2014
    im a customer for many years im happy with the store
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    The shoes I ordered are just right. They are prettier than what I saw on the computer. They fit perfectly.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    I have ordered many times from the catalogs you send me.
    Dec 16, 2014
    I have ordered from the catalogs... First time on the internet.... Have always been satisfied!
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    I am very happy with my products and with the service I received from your company.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    I love the stuff I order
    Dec 16, 2014
    Good
  • Dec 1, 2014
    I like everything about this company
    It was easy to order, I didn't have any problem . Thank you
  • Nov 28, 2014
    The check out was difficult and I was not allowed my coupon. When I called for help, they were closed. I am pleased with the purchases.
    Dec 16, 2014
    It was very difficult to order online and I will not try again. It takes too much time and would not accept coupons etc.I finally had to call customer service and they were most helpful and completed my order for me. I had difficulty twice and even tho some items were better online it is not worth the trouble.