AmeriMark Direct Reviews

07/22/2014
AmeriMark Direct Ratings and User Reviews. AmeriMark Direct is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 4011 reviews.

AmeriMark Direct Rating

More About AmeriMark Direct

Recent Reviews for AmeriMark Direct

• Jul 21, 2014
    I like the easy way of ordering thing with reasonable prices
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Have been very pleased with products purchased from AmeriMark Direct.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Good selection in all categories.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Aside from my purchase I looked at the puppy pee pads. The description was ok, but it did not list how many pads came in an order.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Was supposed to get $2.00 off when ordering two or more of the dresses. Didn't get it. On the final order check does have place to have it corrected. Not happy about that.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    YOur prices are very good for the type of merchadise you sell and it is vry good products also.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Good shopping experience with good offerings
  • Jul 21, 2014
    As a first time customer to this merchant I have nothing bad to say about this visit to Amerimark. Hopefully my order will arrive as stated on statement invoice.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    It has been longer than usual for me to purchase from AmeriMark due to the huge disappointment regarding my last order which included a green pair of shoes that were advertised as available then much later as unavailable via mail. This cancelled my whole attire to be worn at an extremely special event. It was apparent, due to the time lapse, the shoes, size 11W, green sling backs, had been extracted from my order and awarded to someone with special connections. Furthermore, when I contacted your establishment, the representative was rude and uncaring. She could have offered backorder or something else. The primary topics of my comment include product availability and customer service.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Shopping was no problem except when I went back to the beginning, it emptied my cart and I had to start all over again. I have been satisfied with the recent purchases, especially the sun dresses, which are cool and comfortable . . . good choice! I would like to have a catalog sent to my home address. Thank you.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    On line ordering was convenient. I hope the quality of merchandise is satisfactory. Did not appreciate them trying to sell me in "rewards" program.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    I like everything that I have ordered thus far
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Very satisfied with the different magazines and the same credit plan.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    I haven't had my product(s) long enough to share an accurate decision but they seem to hit right the spot.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Overall I like the wide range of product line.
    Jul 21, 2014
    I enjoy shopping with AmeriMark. Good quality and great prices. I work and so there is not a lot of time to shop; so shopping with AmeriMark makes it so much easier.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    I am always pleased with my orders a AmeriMark
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    No problems at all. Slicker than shit through a goose.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    So far no problems
    Jul 21, 2014
    My purchase came a lot sooner than I expected so was very please with it. I love the shoes I bought.