AmeriMark Direct Reviews

08/27/2015
AmeriMark Direct Ratings and User Reviews. AmeriMark Direct is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 4022 reviews.

AmeriMark Direct Rating

More About AmeriMark Direct

Recent Reviews for AmeriMark Direct

• Aug 1, 2015
    MANY ITEMS NOT AVAILABLE AT THE STORES. THIS VERY CONVENIENT FOR ME WITH FREE SHIPPING. WOULD ORDER MORE THINGS BUT ON A TIGHT BUDGET.
    easy to order
  • Jul 31, 2015
    no comments at this time. thank u
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I have always been highly pleased with the service and selections I receive from AmeriMark. You have good sales, which are especially helpful to me, a retired senior citizen. Keep up the good work!
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I love what you offer and the rice
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I ordered a few items online and several from catalog ordered online. I hope for the prices, I get what I expect in color and quality. Would order more if you had more tops at 29" or longer. Also colored leggings other than what is listed. Thank you.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Catalog is very easy to use online I would like to see more coupons.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    The site was very easy to use including the checkout. Only suggestion I have is to have sizing info. available since ladies sizes seem to vary so much. I did not find any sizing guide.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I am a new customer - will be leaving on a mission shortly and looking for conservative clothes that I can mix and match. I am mostly concerned about receiving these items as quickly as possible so exchanges can be made in a timely manner or more items can be ordered if the fit is right. I have not ordered from your company before and am nervous about the fit of the clothes ordered.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    The catalog is easy to follow and that makes it easier to order on line. I have been searching for this item since I saw it in a catalog about 5 years ago. Your catalog finely carried it and I need it more today than 5 years ago.
    Jul 31, 2015
    These were exactly what I've been searching for quite some time. They were at extremely good price. Very happy with your company
  • Jul 22, 2015
    I have enjoyed shopping with Amerimark for many years. I also enjoy paying on my bill online. Thank you Amerimark for your great customer service.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Jul 31, 2015
    the shoe items were not true to size, the other product ordered were fine. return fee is way to high
    Jul 31, 2015
    I was extremely pleased with the products and service.
  • Jul 18, 2015
    i'm just happy they're here... it's a lot easier to shop from my house than driivng 25 miles to the nearest clothing store
    Jul 31, 2015
    I was so very happy to find simple cotton housedresses, you have no idea! I entered cotton dresses into my search engine (Google) and they directed me to you....
    Jul 31, 2015
    I like this site very much, but it would be nice if some of the items I ordered were not on backorder. Overall I really like shopping on this site.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Everything was good
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Shopping experience was smooth and quick.
    Aug 1, 2015
    This part of my order was on time and really nice wear.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Jul 31, 2015
    Site is messes up says you have credit limit but when you submit the order it won't process it only with credit card not actual credit
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Several other online sellers did not have what I wanted in stock so it would have been a 3-4 week wait for product. I need these items for my daughters summer trip. I was pleased to find that you had everything in stock and ready to ship. Thank you for your selection and ease of ordering!