AmeriMark Direct Reviews

03/29/2015
AmeriMark Direct Ratings and User Reviews. AmeriMark Direct is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 4913 reviews.

AmeriMark Direct Rating

More About AmeriMark Direct

Recent Reviews for AmeriMark Direct

• Mar 10, 2015
    Have been ordering for years and will continue to do so. I am very satisfied with my purchases and the ease in which they are done
  • Mar 10, 2015
    I can generally find what I need.
  • Mar 10, 2015
    First time purchasing wanted to order instant Cleavage Coverage but could not find where to order that on-line other than that it was a great experience
  • Mar 10, 2015
    I had pretty good experience here.
  • Mar 10, 2015
    I've been very happy with anything I ordered in the past.
  • Mar 10, 2015
    I am looking forward to seeing if the the items I purchased are of good quality.
  • Mar 10, 2015
    Seems I find things easily with AmeriMark that seem hard to find elsewhere. AnD they have my size, and give info re article.
  • Mar 10, 2015
    It's always been a pleasure to buy from AmeriMark Direct.
  • Mar 10, 2015
    I very pleased with my purchases,in all the time i been buying from them I have only return an item once
    So far ,very good.
  • Mar 10, 2015
    Products that I ordered have met my expectations and I have been satisfied
  • Mar 10, 2015
    I usually call in my order but today I used puter had a little trouble but I'm glad I got the order for the sale of the shoes great deal
  • Mar 2, 2015
    Mar 10, 2015
    The items did not come up to my expecta tions but were fun to try on.
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Overall completely satisfied
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Have been more than satisfied with ameriMark direct. Your price for these sneakers is the lowest price I can find anywhere and I will order again
    Mar 10, 2015
    Yours is the best site for these Easy Spirit Traveltime sneakers. I have ordered them several times in the past few yrs and will continue to do so. Your prices are lower and no shipping charges, plus they arrived even earlier than I expected. What's not to like?
  • Feb 20, 2015
    I have always like what I purchased before. I didn't know I could have part of my order sent to another person.
    Mar 10, 2015
    I like most of the things I have received, and given many to friends and family. This is the only place I have found these items I wanted.
  • Feb 13, 2015
    LOVE TO SHOP ONLINE. MORE ITEMS TO CHOOSE FROM. THX FOR THE COURTESY OF YOUR COMPANY.
  • Feb 13, 2015
    I bought a wheel chair for my mother and it is better than I thought it be. I bought it from my healthy living catalog about 1 to 2 weeks ago. Now I'm trying to order more item 0nline to see how they are.