AmeriMark Direct Reviews

07/29/2015
AmeriMark Direct Ratings and User Reviews. AmeriMark Direct is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 4497 reviews.

AmeriMark Direct Rating

More About AmeriMark Direct

Recent Reviews for AmeriMark Direct

• Jul 6, 2015
    easy, never gave it a thought until now II always shop on the phone until today.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Did not have the size I wanted in the color I wanted.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I have always had trouble getting shoes to get into easily and to be comfortable and this is the first time I have had no problem and loved them so much I am ordering my fifth pair - two in the same color so I have backups
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Could not fine a size chart anywhere-would have ordered more if I had a size chart
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I have purchased sweaters for years for my late mother and myself. And lounge dresses for my mother. We have never been disappointed.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    No comments at this time.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I HAD GOTTING THIS BATH CHAIR FOR MY ROOMMATE AFTER SHE HAD SEEN MINE !!! SHE TRY MINE AND IT'S HELP HER A LOT. SO THIS ONE IS FOR HER!
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I love, love, shopping with you. I have never sent anything back.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I have always been satisfied with the merchandise that I've ordered from this company.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I have never been disappointed. The merchandise has always been quality.
    Price in catalog for item #058748 was 2 for 25.99 while I was charged 14.99 Ea
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I have ordered many things in the past, and I love everything that I have gotten from you.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    This was my first experience and I was very satisfied with the prices. The selections were good but there could have been more. Ordering and check out were easily accomplished.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Here's praying this outfit will look lovely on me for my granddaughter's wedding, July 25th. It looks lovely, so that is why I choose this outfit and color; cause my sandal's are red. I've looked at other sites, with no luck. I'm glad I found you. My bra choice is the best! The strength of material is wonderful. I thank you for having what I love and hope to get lots of, "oh how pretty the outfit is" .
  • Jun 28, 2015
    I have problems with selecting shoe size and placing an order on line I call to customer service to make sure my choice is correct. This time I could not get any representative on phone.
    Jul 6, 2015
    I am not satisfied in full because the shoes you mailed had been marked as 7w but in reality they were not wide!
  • Jun 26, 2015
    HAVE ENJOYED MY CURRENT PURCHASES
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Jul 6, 2015
    I was satisfied in all aspects of this order
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Jul 6, 2015
    I purchased two pairs of shoes. Both were much to wide and one pair was a narrow.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Saw the add on facebook and bought the dress I saw.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Jul 6, 2015
    Sizing seems inconsistent. I have the second pair to return.