AmeriMark Direct Reviews

07/23/2014
AmeriMark Direct Ratings and User Reviews. AmeriMark Direct is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 4052 reviews.

AmeriMark Direct Rating

More About AmeriMark Direct

Recent Reviews for AmeriMark Direct

• Jul 22, 2014
    this has been a very interesting event.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Shopping at AmeriMark is always a pleasant experience.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I would buy anything from here cause they have everything you need and want,to get and more to enjoy buying from they are wonderful people and fantastic and faster than anyone I k that can get my things here on time ,that's right ....Fantastic people..
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I like the items in the catalog because they are well-suited for the average mature adult American citizen who does not live or work in cities like New York, Boston, or Los Angeles. We do not care for the latest styles off the runway by the well-known designers because we cannot afford them, as well as looking rediculous wearing them to church on Sundays.
    great product fast checkout
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Amerimark products are of a high quality. It is easy to order from Amerimark. They have the sizes that I want.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Where is the $1.99 shipping on twenty dollar orders?
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Prices and quality are always as good or better than anywhere else on the internet.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Very friendly user. Keep up the good work!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I like this site and will return for future purchases.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Mom loves these products.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    It is NOT easy to order from Amerimark. I had to fill in credit card info 3 times, and redo order several times as well . Perhaps you have a good reason for this but it is very discouraging. Actually I'm not sure I will get the right amount of each item even now as amounts ordered still did not agree with charge so who knows??
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I enjoy shopping with Amerimark. However, I tried using the code AAMQOZ for $5 off & it would not allow me too... :(
    Great place to shop.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I love shopping your catalog and online. Your 24 hour sales are very interesting. I have tried to get some of your items from the sales before and I never made it fast enough, so it seems that I am not the only one who likes your site and sales. Thank you for being here for us serial shoppers.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I like the way the articles fit and how well they are made. I also like the way AmeriMark ships your order promptly to your address. I like the ease in ordering on line.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    It is very convenient to just order what I need from my home and the prices are good
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I have ordered on line as well as from their catalogs I receive at home.I am very happy with them.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    The bathing suit I bought was fine, the same as one I had ordered years ago. But the dress I bought was cheap looking, badly made and of thin material. I kept it because I can't be bothered sending it back and will use it for a beach cover-up. The delivery was as promised.