AmeriMark Direct Reviews

08/19/2014
AmeriMark Direct Ratings and User Reviews. AmeriMark Direct is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 4285 reviews.

AmeriMark Direct Rating

More About AmeriMark Direct

Recent Reviews for AmeriMark Direct

I like Amerimark Direct just fine
  • Jul 25, 2014
    I really liked the items in your catalogs, they are helpful, and priced just right. Thank you, Ruby
  • Jul 25, 2014
    I like it very much as it caters to the older population
    Excellent products and prices
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Please with the selection.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    I like your prices and sizes for the product you have in Complements.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    I love your selection. it is difficult to find clip earrings, butyou have a great variety!
  • Jul 25, 2014
    I always order your long dresses because they are used for Eastern Star and they are always very nice and dressy.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    I'm more than satisfied with my previous purchases, and would continue to be a customer.I would just like to see more coupons associated with my purchases.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    I ordered 3 pairs of sandals. It took too long and when I tried to check out I had to call for help.I hate having to pay for postage.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    I love your variety of merchandise. You make shopping and purchasing so easy.
    Jul 25, 2014
    My shoes came a day before expected. The product was on sale and I was pleased with the colors and the price.
    Jul 25, 2014
    Very poor quality on the items I purchased. Poor fabric, cheap buttons and items look much better in the catalog. Very disappointed in skirt and jacket purchase. Will not order anything again. I usually wear a size 10 but thankfully I ordered a size 12. Both items fit but will not wear them often.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Like it a lot, a lot of useful itemsa
    Jul 25, 2014
    Not recommending customers to buy from amerimark, thinmkmits bullshit that they send pre-approved pay later mags and then deny you and cancel your order. Falseadvertisement. Js
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Always happy with the products Would recommend to friends
    Yes I recommend AMERIMARK to all my friends They are SUPER in my book
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Overall, I am very pleased with the variety of catalogs, prices, sales, the wide range of items available and the quality of the items.
    Jul 25, 2014
    For convenience I usually shop by mail Amerimark Direct has proven to be one of the best companies I've found. And the quality of their merchandise is excellent!
  • Jul 6, 2014
    I find this site very easy to use. Everything is easy to find.
    Jul 25, 2014
    Might have to return on item of clothing
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Good products for the money.
    Jul 25, 2014
    I'd prefer not to be solicited by phone for others products they sell.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Jul 25, 2014
    Good day I love shopping on net with Amerimark there prizes are great
  • May 30, 2014
    Wish that the change in items viewed would be consistent with updated number of itemTo view ( stay at 50 instead or reverting back to 15, after viewing a single item) . I doLike most of your products, and usually they are affordable.
    Jul 25, 2014
    I'm generally happy with Amerimark products