AmeriMark & Anthony Richards Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

AmeriMark & Anthony Richards Reviews

05/26/2017
AmeriMark & Anthony Richards Ratings and User Reviews. AmeriMark & Anthony Richards is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 1684 reviews.

AmeriMark & Anthony Richards Rating

More About AmeriMark & Anthony Richards

Recent Reviews for AmeriMark & Anthony Richards

• May 07, 2017
    May 18, 2017
    I love to shop with them
  • May 18, 2017
    I was satisfied with everything I have ordered
  • May 17, 2017
    I like your jewelry I did share a catalog with a friend of mine and she ordered some things from the catalog also and I think she still does, she moved now . Everyone loves the jewelry I buy from you.
  • May 17, 2017
    Web site is user friendly and makes shopping pleasant. Free shipping is the reason I chose to look at the catalog. As a retired teacher, free shipping makes shopping on line feasible. The pretty sundress on the catalog front really caught my attention!
    Ordered
  • May 17, 2017
    Did not get a catalog with the swimsuits in it this year.
  • May 17, 2017
    I find that the products of amrimark have all turned out to be good buys.
  • May 17, 2017
    I order a lot from the books but I realy like the online sight it was so easy
  • May 17, 2017
    I'm very pleased with the AmeriMark & Anthony Richards credit, choice of merchandise, quality of merchandise and pricing.
    I like my purchase.
  • May 17, 2017
    I found these shoes in a catalog but couldn't find them by a general shoe search on Anthony Richards website!! Not until I punched in the catalog number from the Complements catalog did I find the shoes. This is not acceptable; hence my lower rating for this experience. And the brand name using the catalog number, was not the same as on the website!!!!! J.Perz
  • May 08, 2017
    I liked the nightshirts by Anthony Richards. Very comfortable and cotton! I look forward to receiving this house dress/muumu.
    May 17, 2017
    Have majorly been happy with purchases. Plan to continue purchases when I have a need. First will look @ Americimark
  • May 06, 2017
    There were a couple of problems with this experience. When I was choosing an item to look at and then going back to the original list, it went back to the beginning of the list instead of where I had left off in the list and when I was trying to choose a color for my chosen item, it kept jumping to close ups of the item and I couldn't get out of that "jumping around mess" for some time. Other than those two little glitches, it was a pleasant online experience. Thank you.
    May 17, 2017
    I am exceptionally pleased with the items I purchased and will definitely buy from this seller again. There are only 2 items I have to exchange and I wish they had included a prepaid return label.
    Great values
    Easy shopping
  • May 17, 2017
    Amerimark always has what I'm looking for and their quality is excellent. You can find coupons for discounts and free shipping which can be applied without any problems. Easy and quick checkout! Love this website!!
  • May 16, 2017
    I like the selection of tops and I like the size chart
  • May 16, 2017
    It has lots of name brands and prices are in line with most other sites
  • May 16, 2017
    it has been an easy process and i enjoy ordering from your company