AmeriMark Direct Reviews

08/20/2014
AmeriMark Direct Ratings and User Reviews. AmeriMark Direct is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 4248 reviews.

AmeriMark Direct Rating

More About AmeriMark Direct

Recent Reviews for AmeriMark Direct

• Aug 15, 2014
    The site is not all that easy for a first-time shopper, but will be easier the next time.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I am happy with everything I have ordered.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I am satisfied for all the products do you sale
    Great place to shop
    I don't have one yet
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I truly appreciate the great prices and good shipping.Awsome customer service too!
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Couldn't click on "Priority Fulfillment" charge, so don't know what the extra 99 cents was for.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Easy to place order. Was a little disappointed though as some products were out of stock and they have to be shipped separately in several shipments.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Its perfect for me to shop through the Internet because I have a hard time walking. And AmeriMark has everything I need in clothes, shoes, make-up, and colognes. Plus the jewelry is something I can't make up my mind to chose and they are good quality.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I wish you had more shoes, not only in 101/2 but also made of something other that urethane, or what ever that material is. They just don't last as long as real leather or some of the canvas shoes you have.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    i'm very satisfied, have been a customer for at least 1-4 years or longer.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Your service is much appreciated by me and my family my mom has Arthiritus and your products has been very helpful to her much aloha
  • Aug 15, 2014
    AmeriMark shopping online saves me time and aggravation, from the mall scene, that I may or may not find what I want or need. It`s a gas saver for retired people on fixed incomes.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Prices are good, quality has been great and the product holds up good to washing and drying. Always like sleepwear offered.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    aLWAYS LOVE TO SHOP HERE! AND WILL BE BACK.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    I appreciate good quality merchandise at affordable price. I am satisfied with the items I purchased so far.
    Aug 15, 2014
    I found good quality merchandise at a low price. I like the merchandise and feel my money is well spent.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    So far so good
    Aug 15, 2014
    I,m good,and I will order from them again
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Anxious to get my shoes. They look really cute in the ad.
    Aug 15, 2014
    The ordering process was great, I was just not very happy with the product. I would probably order again if I didn't have to worry about size/fit.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    A pleasant experience.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    a wonderful company and great products
    Aug 15, 2014
    I am extremely pleased with my purchases and the quality of the merchandise. will continue to buy from Amerimark in the future.