AmeriMark Direct Reviews

11/27/2014
AmeriMark Direct Ratings and User Reviews. AmeriMark Direct is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 3062 reviews.

AmeriMark Direct Rating

More About AmeriMark Direct

Recent Reviews for AmeriMark Direct

• Sep 18, 2014
    The overall website design and merchandise selection were great. My only frustration was with one aspect of website performance: When I clicked back to the selection page after opening a link to a specific item, it automatically reverted back to the top of the page rather than to the place on the page I last looked at. So each time I had to scroll back down to the place I left off with. Other than that, I was very satisfied with shopping experience.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    I have enjoyed the two pair of pajamas from here. they wash nice and donot shrink in the dryer, that is why I am ordering two more pairs.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    AmeriMark Direct has the cheapest items at their web.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    I always go here for my briefs and some beauty products.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    THE WEBSIYE IS FAULTY AT TIMES. ON THE HOME PAGE IT STATED $1.99 SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER A DOLLAR AMOUNT YET WHEN I WENT TO CHECKOUT THE SHIPPING CHARGE WAS $6.98. I HAD TO SPEND TIME ON THE PHONE W.CUSTOMER SERVICE TO GET IT RECONCILED. CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS HELPFUL.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    I look doing business wth amerimaark very much.
    Website is a mess
  • Sep 18, 2014
    nice products, quick delivery, reasonable prices
  • Sep 18, 2014
    you have a good website and varied merchandise. Keep up the good work and do not worry to much about it.I personally order when i really need something and then might add a few t hings on a whim.I am a carepartner and have my very own, costantly changing agenda. so far so good.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    like the products, easy return if necessary. easy payment plan
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Always pleased with items purchased at Amerimark Direct. Never have had any problems with site.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    I don't like the check-out process, it's cumbersome. When the pop-up offer to join the delivery program, it doesn't give you anyplace to go if you refuse. When it takes you back to check-out, you have to fill in the credit card info all over again. Shipping charges are also a bit high. Prices are good.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    The ad I received on line indicated free shipping, but when I entered my catalog number, I was charged shipping. I called your company and was told I had to go back and re=enter my order. There ought to be an easier way to do this. Or you could indicate that adding a catalog number negates the free shipping offer.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    not now please
    Sep 19, 2014
  • Sep 8, 2014
    I personally love amerimart and it's other company's. I have been with amerimart for years and I have never had not one problem. I also have friends and family that orders from amerimart. Sometimes it's hard to order on the internet,but you can rest assure that you will be extremely please with amerimart products,clothes,clearance, shipping prices,etc. IKnow this is a life long shopping relationship. Just give them a try and I promise you won't be disappointed. I love the payment plan and coupons. Shop shop shop.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    I have been buying from Amerimark for 8 years and have always been satisfied with their products. If I have a problem Customer service has always been very helpful. The check-out aspect is very easy and give you time to really make up your mind whether you really want to order.
    Sep 18, 2014
    I have been buying from Amerimark for years and am very satisfied with their products nearly all the time. This time, however, 3 of the items did not fit even though they were in the size I wear and they don't come in a larger one. I believe this is the first time I have to return anything.
  • Sep 4, 2014
    Detailed information of the products well put
  • Sep 3, 2014
    Sep 18, 2014
    I like the Long line Bra's you sell. I returned the Bra' s for a larger size, I hope I receive the newone ASP
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I had great difficulty entering my phone number. In fact, I think my information(Or some of it) may have had to be taken from my paper catalog number. It's PossibleI could not enter the phone number at all. Everything else was fine!
    Sep 18, 2014
    I would definitely buy from your company again, but only if they happen to have aproduct or products that I want/need.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Sep 18, 2014
    Items were ordered for my mother who has not yet had a chance to try on items. However, she is a long time customer who has often been pleased with your inventory and I am confident that she will enjoy these dresses as well.