AmeriMark Direct Reviews

09/01/2015
AmeriMark Direct Ratings and User Reviews. AmeriMark Direct is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 3892 reviews.

AmeriMark Direct Rating

More About AmeriMark Direct

Recent Reviews for AmeriMark Direct

• Jul 3, 2015
    I love shopping with AmeriMark, love the prices. Would tell all my family and friends.
    so for seems to be okay
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I shop only at AmeriMark Direct for my clothes and others items such as curtains for my windows. If see other items I like that they carry I also purchase from AmeriMark as they make it easy for me to make monthly payments. I treat myself to this site as my own reward. If I am going to treat myself, I prefer it be with a company like AmeriMark who carries the clothing and shoes I know and trust for fit and comfort. I have never had to make any returns. Nor have there ever received any broken or damaged items. I have gotten many compliments on my curtains as well as the clothes and shoes I wear. No need for me to shop any other place then AmeriMark as I get everything I ever want in one place. Thank you AmeriMark.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    No Problems, hopefully everything will fit, so I won't need to send anything back. Very easy to maneuver around. Prices and sales are self explanatory. Enjoyed shopping online here very much. Good selection and prices are great! Thank you!
  • Jul 3, 2015
    love to shop at amerimark
  • Jul 3, 2015
    The whole process of ordering is quick and convenient. The products arrive on time and are good quality.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Asked for catalogue # entered several times and wouldn't accept, also catalogue said pre-approved for the Easy Pay Plan but at check out said maybe not and asked for credit card number. Order a lot on line but won't do this again if they were not gifts could have cancelled. Also supposed to receive a free rose pin no place to check to receive. Just not overly excited about this company.
    Good experience with AmeriMark Direct I like it's products very much
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I like there products and doing business with them
    Shopping was painless.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    they have a lot of items I like that I cant find in the stores
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I NEED SHOES FOR WORK, I DID ORDER ANOTHER PAIR A ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO WAS VERY UPSET THAT THEY SENT ME A SIZE SEVEN INSTEAD OF A SIZE 9 WIDE, IF A PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE THEY SHOLD NOT SUBSTITUTE ESPECIALY WITH A SIZE INVOLVED. AND THEY ARE CHARGING ME TO SEND IT BACK IAM HOPING THAT THIS ORDER WILL MAKE UP FOR THE LAST FIASCO THANK YOU PLEASE DO NOT CHARGE FOR LAST RETURN
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Call shipping and handling for what it is. "Priority Service Plus FREE Replacement" is not true, because it's your problem, by law, not mine if I never get it. Be truthful.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Looking forward to receiving merchandise--appears to be good prices for products
  • Jul 3, 2015
    the quality of your items are above standard and greatly appreciated.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    PRICES ARE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jul 3, 2015
    I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED THE PRODUCT I WANTED WAS CANCELLED AN IT COST TO MUCH TO RETURN WHAT I RECEIVED SO I'M STUCK!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jun 13, 2015
    I just enjoy shopping for items that I can afford. Thank you very much.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Jul 3, 2015
    When I first ordered this item, I received post cards first telling me the item would not be available until Aug 31, 2015 and then another post card telling me that my order was cancelled. Then I tried ordering again by email and received the item within 2 weeks. The whole thing was a bit bizarre.
  • May 27, 2015
    Jul 3, 2015
    I ordered the bed pads for my 87 year old Mother and they have been a great help. They launder very well, stay in place on the bed, and makes life a lot easier. Thank you