AmeriMark Direct Reviews

12/17/2014
AmeriMark Direct Ratings and User Reviews. AmeriMark Direct is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 3755 reviews.

AmeriMark Direct Rating

More About AmeriMark Direct

Recent Reviews for AmeriMark Direct

• Nov 2, 2014
    keep up the good work job well done:-)
  • Nov 2, 2014
    Loved pricing and free shipping.
  • Nov 1, 2014
    Like your products, like the full info. that I can be obtained for any product of interest. Like your no hassle return policy. Over all I like to continue doing business with you.
  • Nov 1, 2014
    This is my first time. Do not know a lot yet.
    everything was good
  • Nov 1, 2014
    i love this sight so much i will b back
    It's all good
  • Nov 1, 2014
    Website is easy to find what I am looking for and offers plenty of choices. (if ony I could feel the material) But wishful thinking there will get me nowhere I know!! Nice that you include a return label with original package, but I think the return S&H charges are rather high. I hesitate to order sometimes because of that.
  • Nov 1, 2014
    I lov3 shopping on line and I like all the products of amerimark especially alll the sales.
  • Nov 1, 2014
    When I put in the catalog code, the price for replacing if lost went up.
  • Nov 1, 2014
    I am very happy with AmeriMart Direct. I have never had a bad experience , and hope to be a customer for a very long time. THANK YOU!
  • Nov 1, 2014
    I have always been quite satisfied with my purchases and the prices.
  • Nov 1, 2014
    I always experience a satisfactory shopping trip as products are easily portrayed in the catalog, therefore cutting shopping time i half.
  • Nov 1, 2014
    i like these boots and I keep ordering them for myself. In the last 3 years, I have ordered 3-4 pairs. They are so confortable. I am now purchasing a pair for my sister in law. Thank you.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Iam quit happy with Ameri Mark
    Nov 1, 2014
    One of my Earrings is defect, I need to send it back. But I don't know how.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    I have ordered many times from Amerimark and have been satisfied with most of the items I have bought...However the shoes I ordered were all too small for me, so I had to return them, and was reimbursered for the purchase ...
    Nov 2, 2014
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Nov 1, 2014
    I have been pleased with everything I have ordered from AmeriMark Direct. The only reason I am returning something this time is not the fault of the product, my toes just don't fit this style of shoe; otherwise the shoe looked like it cost much than it did.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Nov 1, 2014
    Very prompt shipping. Easy to shop. Hope to do business again Soon!
  • Oct 16, 2014
    I have had nothing but good service and prompt service from Amerimark. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again.
    Nov 2, 2014
    I always get 100 % when I order from Amerimark. I have always been satisfied.