AmeriMark & Anthony Richards Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

AmeriMark & Anthony Richards Reviews

07/28/2017
AmeriMark & Anthony Richards Ratings and User Reviews. AmeriMark & Anthony Richards is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 1165 reviews.

AmeriMark & Anthony Richards Rating

More About AmeriMark & Anthony Richards

Recent Reviews for AmeriMark & Anthony Richards

• Jun 15, 2017
    Jul 08, 2017
    The slippers that I ordered came apart after I started to wear them but the nice people at AmeriMark sent me a new pair. I really appreciated that.
  • Jul 08, 2017
    So happy to find this tunic on sale!! Always find good bargains at Amerimark & it's associates.
  • Jun 26, 2017
    Convoluted "size chart" for apparel. Followed it, and wound up with dresses the size of a circus tent. The $9.95 charge to return seemed a little excessive..Then tried the next size down.... it too was to large. Kept this one, cause the return shipping would be to much. Just reordered 4 more dresses one size smaller yet,If they still are to large. i shall return them and give up.
    Jul 08, 2017
    Convoluted "size" chart. through measurements, would require a 3xl size. Actually worked out to be a "m".Hence many returns required at a huge postage charge.
    great quality clothing
  • Jul 08, 2017
    Lack of sizes was depressing.
    love ur stuff
  • Jul 07, 2017
    I, Have Ordered Many Of Time. I, Love The Colors,Different Sizes,Styles For Plus Sizes. Customer Service Are Not So Good. They Need To Know More About The Products
  • Jul 07, 2017
    I was confused by the shipping indicating AmeriMark and not Anthony Richards/ Otherwise, all was good
  • Jul 07, 2017
    I like shopping the catalog but I do wish you would have better discounts on items. Its difficult to order too often, I have to get it down before I can get new items.
  • Jun 21, 2017
    Selection of products is very good. Website was easy to understand.
  • Jul 07, 2017
    I have had an excellent experience with all the merchandise I've purchased from the various catalogs. The deliveries have always been as promised and I've never been disappointed with the quality of the items selected
  • Jun 19, 2017
    Jul 07, 2017
    I love to buy your products, they are priced right and usually fit alright.
  • Jul 07, 2017
    Ease of ordering on line
  • Jul 07, 2017
    It was very easy to use your book
  • Jul 07, 2017
    THE PRODUCTS ARE GOOD THE HELP IN RETURNING A WRONG ITEM AND RECEIVING THE CORRECT WAS EXELLENT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS UNUSUALLY GOOD.
  • Jun 15, 2017
    i have been happier with my Anthony Richards purchases then other more pricey places.
  • Jun 19, 2017
    The looks and price of your items is very reasonable
  • Jun 30, 2017
    Was looking for a particular bra and when I put in name AmeriMark came up, then I found other items.
    Jul 07, 2017
    Purchasing a bra online is a bit scary, but very pleased with this purchase.
  • Jun 23, 2017
    pending
    Jul 07, 2017
    will not use this business again. first item delivered is poor, second item not received yet. I don't expect much as far as the second item is concerned since I have seen the first.
  • Jun 26, 2017
    I have no complaints so far