AmeriMark Direct Reviews

08/26/2015
AmeriMark Direct Ratings and User Reviews. AmeriMark Direct is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 4037 reviews.

AmeriMark Direct Rating

More About AmeriMark Direct

Recent Reviews for AmeriMark Direct

• Aug 19, 2015
    This is only the second time I have ordered from AmeriMark so this is a new order for me. The first one was by mail and this is the first one by e-mail.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    i do akmost all my shopping b y internet. i could not do that this time. the survey said in had ordered 2 tunics when i only ordered 1 and i spent about 15 minutes trying to correct the order, gave up, went to bed, called this morning and an agent made the correction manually. IK will not order again /IK think-too frustrating. also did not have catalogue-don't know what ib man missing without that and without coupon. very unsatisfactory experience.
    so far I ;have been pleased
  • Aug 19, 2015
    I love shopping here, because I don't have to leave my house. They have a lot of good stuff that I use. If there some thing not right all I have to do is return it and they help me get the right stuff. thank you for being there.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I have been very satisfied with my purchases from AmeriMark Direct. They have always arrived within the time limit specified. The only thing I have problems with, being a Senior Citizen is that the larger sizes are a few dollars more than regular sizes. I wish maybe you could institute a Sr. Discount. Other than that I love your products. They are comfortable and fit very well. Thank you for being there.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    This is the only place I can fine shoes to fit me that I like.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Appreciate free shipping on this order and hope 3rd item will arrive before next February. (^-^)
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I really like the ,jewlery i bought last time ,and was kinda bummed that i didnt get my spanish weding ring because it wasnt in stock at the time i ordered last time
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Don't know anything about them yet. We will see
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Always find what I want at good prices and quick shippment.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Get some better products better quality
  • Aug 18, 2015
    The price that I can afford.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Site a little confusing to navigate. Ordering was a little time consuming.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    this so far has been good....will let you know more when my order gets here!!!!!
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I like shopping the sales because they always offer such good bargains.
    Aug 19, 2015
    I was hoping that the design was printed on the shirt; however, it was a rubber-like transfer that does not stand up to washing and drying very well.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    I've always found that AmeriMark has high quality clothing at a good price. I will answer any questions via email but not by phone ever as I am deaf. Thank you.
    Aug 19, 2015
    Love the banded bottom knit tops. These are hard to find. The ones I got from AmeriMark are very pretty and of high quality.
  • Aug 4, 2015
    i am very happy with this company
  • Aug 2, 2015
    I have been very please with my last order.
    None at the time