AmeriMark & Anthony Richards Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

AmeriMark & Anthony Richards Reviews

01/21/2018
AmeriMark & Anthony Richards Ratings and User Reviews. AmeriMark & Anthony Richards is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 1343 reviews.

AmeriMark & Anthony Richards Rating

More About AmeriMark & Anthony Richards

Recent Reviews for AmeriMark & Anthony Richards

• Dec 28, 2017
    needed a coat bad. Appreciated no shipping charges offer
  • Dec 18, 2017
    The clothes look very well made and are very stylish.
    Dec 28, 2017
    I love the clothes that I ordered and they are true to the sizes. I will definitely be ordering again.
  • Dec 27, 2017
    I easily went through all sale items and selected the ones I wanted to buy and added to my cart. There is a problem with selected billing and shipping address. It keeps an address the same for both. I have a billing address at P. O. number and shipping address is different. It wouldn't let me put the P. O. Box number which is where A/M billed me. This needs to be rectified by your Tech Department. IMPORTANT TO CUSTOMERS.
  • Dec 16, 2017
    Great prices, quality products. Thank you.
    Dec 27, 2017
    I appreciate being able to order what I wanted and receiving it on time. Simple and easy.
    i love the items
  • Dec 27, 2017
    O have wanted those winner shoes for a long time, I am hoping not to be disappointed. I would probably order more shoes from you if only you had size 10 1/2.
  • Dec 04, 2017
    I wish we could place phone orders with American citizens. The customer service rep in the Philippines was very nice but would not transfer me to a rep in the US and would not give me a no. to dial someone in the US.
  • Dec 16, 2017
    Excellent choices. I like petite sizes. Fast service and reasonable prices.
    Dec 27, 2017
    I like the vatiety, ease of returns; and prices are reasonable
    product are exceptional
  • Dec 27, 2017
    I enjoy your products, especially the cotton socks and nightgowns. Very reasonable prices.
    Dec 27, 2017
    I liked the products I ordered they met my expectations and would recommend them
  • Dec 11, 2017
    I have made purchases before and been very happy with them. They have great products and good prices.
  • Dec 27, 2017
    I like the quality of your products
  • Dec 27, 2017
    i love product and prices
  • Dec 02, 2017
    I've always found the quality to be very good. Have not had to tack down facings, etc. Also pricing, selection, and information.
    Dec 27, 2017
    I can almost always find what I want at Amazon. Easy to order, and delivery on time.
    Dec 27, 2017
    Still waiting for credit. Its not a good experience if the quality and fit are so bad.
  • Dec 26, 2017
    I have been pleased except when they sent me the wrong color but I kept the product.
    Dec 26, 2017
    Lovely items and terrific customer service!!!!
  • Dec 26, 2017
    love the prices and free shipping
    I like this place