AmeriMark Direct Reviews

08/28/2015
AmeriMark Direct Ratings and User Reviews. AmeriMark Direct is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 3998 reviews.

AmeriMark Direct Rating

More About AmeriMark Direct

Recent Reviews for AmeriMark Direct

• Aug 17, 2015
    I like shopping on line. You have what need, and the price is right
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I have seen some improvement in the navigation process on your website. ( I can see upfront whether an item is sold out or available)
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I have beeen pleased with everything I have purchased and am sure I will order again
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I have an add that provided a cheaper shipping cost compared to what i was charged online. I was pleased to find a lot of extra choices on the website.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I like your products, I purchased a dress awhile ago, and so that is why I purchased again. The sizes are true, and that is important for my age. Good products , I'm sure I will purchase from AmeriMark again...
  • Aug 17, 2015
    AmeriMark is a wonderful place to shop at, you can a lot of things that you need.
    convenient and reasonable
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I finally found a site for apparel that I've been looking for. am pleased.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I have loved everything that I've gotten from amerimark
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I think they have nice things.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    My favorite on line shopping.,
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I would like to see more descriptions of the jewelry because I'm allergic to sterling silver.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I live with my mother whom is the reason for lots of purchases with you all. She love you all! Thank you!
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Looking forward to receiving my purchase. Hoping it looks as good upon receipt
    Very happy with product
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Product is great!!
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Aug 16, 2015
    The shoes in this order seem to run a bit larger than usual.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Aug 16, 2015
    I am very happy with the quality of the goods I get from AmeriMark ,everything I buy from them is always quality! I would happily recommend them to anyone.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    process very simple and easy to search in.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    If the product quality is good, this will be a great resource for me.
    Aug 17, 2015
    purchased roll about chair (stool) - very wobbly, wheels do not roll and tips too easily.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    I have purchased several clothing items from AmeriMark and they are usually a reasonable quality for the price.
    Aug 16, 2015
    Did not care for the high pressure sales pitch for the discount offer which requires you to cancel. Had to tell him "no" multiple times. Still would not let me finish the order. I was ordering for an elderly friend. Reforming the shoes as she really needs a narrow.