AmeriMark Direct Reviews

03/03/2015
AmeriMark Direct Ratings and User Reviews. AmeriMark Direct is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 5007 reviews.

AmeriMark Direct Rating

More About AmeriMark Direct

Recent Reviews for AmeriMark Direct

I Like the things Ihave received
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I really like your site & items available, but wasn't able to place order from home. We live rurally & I had to use computer @ local library.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Fast &easy purchase process!
  • Feb 25, 2015
    First time shopper great experience. Will shop online in the future.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    wish you offered Paypal at check out
    like buying your prodicts
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Good place to shop. I am pleased with what I buy. I wish you would have different styles of clothes for the older person.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I GET YOUR ADVERTISEMENT IN MY EMAIL ALL THE TIME, SO I DECIDED TO TRY YOUR PRODUCT AS A GIFT TO A FRIEND. HOPEFULLY IT IS WHAT I EXPECT. HOPE TO RECEIVE MY ORDER SOON.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    tHIS IS MY FIRST TIME ORDERING FROM AMERIMARK I GOT THE CATALOG FROM MY FRIEND BARBARA SMITHTHEY HAD BEAUTIFUL THINGS AND GOOD PRICES AND I BE ORDERING M ORE THINGS TO
  • Feb 25, 2015
    It was easy to use and to find what I needed to find.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I like the ease of shopping on line.
    Feb 25, 2015
    Newspaper ad came out 2 days after ordering. Big discount but they charged full price to me. They should have informed me sale was in works!
    So far so good.
    Feb 25, 2015
    Like ordering from this company.
  • Feb 17, 2015
    I didNOT get a receipt for my ourchse
    Feb 25, 2015
    I was very please with ease of my purchase on the phone. I Purchased a mini dress with a jacket which I have tried on and I was delighted to find it came with a necklace sewed to the shoulders of the dress.
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Feb 25, 2015
    Thank you so much for the timely manner in which my order was received.It would be so nice if you had pre approve accts for some customers that order in bulk in the near future.
  • Feb 12, 2015
    Clothing selection is great, nice fabrics, long lasting.
    Feb 25, 2015
    This time everything was available, a big plus, no cards saying part of it would'nt be coming. I got the pretty sundresses and other things I wanted. Thank you.
  • Feb 12, 2015
    everything I have ordered as been great and I enjoy wearing the loungewear for sure. thanks for the fair prices.
    Feb 25, 2015
    They have kept me inform of my purchases. When to expect.
  • Feb 10, 2015
    I have ordered this same blouse in a different color and get so many compliments, hope the pink does as well for the Easter Bunny
    Feb 25, 2015
    Very happy with my order. Will make a great Easter outfit.
  • Feb 10, 2015
    on line catalog good
    Feb 25, 2015
    the pants were exactly what I was looking for. It matched the picture very well