AmeriMark Direct Reviews

08/21/2014
AmeriMark Direct Ratings and User Reviews. AmeriMark Direct is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 4248 reviews.

AmeriMark Direct Rating

More About AmeriMark Direct

Recent Reviews for AmeriMark Direct

• Aug 18, 2014
    I love all of your products.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    i had put three items in my cart and if I purchased 3 of the item I would get 3.00 per item. I had to leave and pick my husband up from work and finished the order when I got back. when I went back in to finalize the order the prices had changed. it no longer had the 3.00 off. the shipping had changed but I still had to pay more. I was really not happy. these dress are for my 87 year old mother in law and every little bit of money saved is a big help to her. I will still recommend amerimark but I will warn them to watch out for this. it was just really disappointing.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I really do love my shopping trips with AmeriMark!
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I am very satisfied with AmeriMark and the ease of returning items .
  • Aug 18, 2014
    My only concern with Amerimark is really with the Easy Pay Plan. It seems to take a long time for payments to be posted.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Good product for the money.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I am very happy to buy in AmerMark. Have quality products and excellent prices. Thank you
  • Aug 18, 2014
    the web site said by 2 Instant Grey Touch Up and get one free there was not indication that I would get a free when I generated and placed my order. I had to call and check. Marsha said I would get 2 extra since I ordered 4. We'll see.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Have always been satisfied with all selections made with AmerMark.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    like the products that I buy will again in the near further
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I am looking for a portable air condition fan under $150 and a metal detector under $60
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I have always been highly satisfied with my purchases at AmeriMark. I like the quality, and I like the prices, and I like the ease of ordering online.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Great place to purchase clothing for my mother
  • Aug 18, 2014
    While checking out, the online system asked for my catalog number. I entered the number and was then excluded from the online shipping special. Your internet support had me trying to undo this action for over an hour with no success. Customer Service had to transfer me to a supervisor who then gave me a refund for the difference. My simple little order was a two hour ordeal. Not good. Yet handled well in the end.
    1st time ordering. Very easy to do.Very user friendly site
  • Aug 18, 2014
    So far I am well satisfied with AmeriMark , now if the merchandise is as good as the pictures I will be quite happy !!!
  • Jul 27, 2014
    This is my first order from AmeriMark. I hope this will be an ongoing retail relationship.
    Aug 18, 2014
    AmeriMark Direct was a delightful find. Your sight appears to be after my heart.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Good quality, huge selection & awesome prices!
    Aug 18, 2014
    I love to shop with AmeriMark. It's the first place I go to when I need anything. Everyone is always polite and knowledgeable when I call. Everything came in the same box and was beautifully packed. Thank You.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    First order, I have no comment yet.