AmeriMark Direct Reviews

02/05/2016
AmeriMark Direct Ratings and User Reviews. AmeriMark Direct is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 2945 reviews.

AmeriMark Direct Rating

More About AmeriMark Direct

Recent Reviews for AmeriMark Direct

• Feb 4, 2016
    This is my first purchase. The items appear to be just what I want, I am praying that they are.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    This is not the first time I've ordered and I always like what I purchase.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Mom really wanted these slippers.
    very pleased with everything
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I often receive printed catalogs from Amerimark.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Like the reasonable priced of objects and purchases.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I like there items really good and love the prices
    great site for shopping
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I love Ameri Mark. They have great prices and easy pay I live on fixed incomes and easy pay is great. I also love the products
  • Feb 4, 2016
    First time I have ever dealt with AmeriMark. Online process very easy.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    not enough size options, but I found the most important item I was looking for
  • Feb 4, 2016
    My over all experience shopping on line with AmeriMark was great till check out wanted easy pay but needed a credit care
  • Jan 26, 2016
    I can't believe how light weight, pretty, yet warm these pajamas are and the selection of beautiful colors as well. My sister had a hip operation and I bought several for her because the polyester outside made it easier for her to move around in bed as they slid easily over the sheets for a more restful sleep without pain. She loves them!
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Attempted to call in my order. I am disappointed to discover that pricing is more when calling in an order. I asked the rep to check item $ before I gave her my personal info. but of course she couldn't. I don't like entering my cc info. online. I did this time in order to secure my mom a timely birthday gift. ( She is a sometime hard to find "petite") I will NOT recommend you to others and urge you to reconsider your price difference issues. I sorely hope this I a secure site.
    Feb 4, 2016
    I emailed you immediately after my initial customer service contact. I have yet to receive a response. Rep. informed me that item was higher priced via phone order. I assure you that customers do not appreciate this. I was annoyed to have to enter my credit info. online in order to get the lower price. (I have had my credit hacked in the past.) I placed my order because "petite sizes" can be hard to find.
  • Jan 24, 2016
    Feb 4, 2016
    Online AmeriMark states reduced shipping but that statement is false! Customer service knows this and request full shipping! Very shady practice.
  • Jan 15, 2016
    Great deal.
    Feb 4, 2016
    I HAVE WANTED THESE SHOES FOR SOME TIME. THANKS.
  • Jan 6, 2016
    this is my first on-line order, which was very efficient & easy to navigate, otherwise there isn't much I can say at this point . . .
    Feb 4, 2016
    I originally found the products I ordered in the catalog, & was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to go on line & order what I'd found -- one item was already on B/O, but I was extremely happy to receive it the day before it was due to ship. thank-you!!