Ann Taylor Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Ann Taylor Reviews

05/26/2017
Ann Taylor Ratings and User Reviews. Ann Taylor is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 10410 reviews. Last rated on 05/25/2017.

Ann Taylor Rating

More About Ann Taylor

Recent Reviews for Ann Taylor

• May 25, 2017
    Paying for shipping isn't really nice especially when there is no stores close by me... I think free shipping will encourage shoppers to shop online since they won't have to worrying about returning..If this wasn't for a special occasion, I would probably purchased items from other website where I can return the item without worrying for paying...
  • May 25, 2017
    Normal clothing and a nice fitting with reasonable price
    Favorite clothing store.
  • May 25, 2017
    AT had clothes that are on trend as well as timeless pieces.
  • May 25, 2017
    I enjoy Ann Taylor fashion. Their shipping service is reliable and shopping at any of their stores is a good experience. The sale-ladies are quite helpful.
  • May 25, 2017
    Can you make the rewards card numbers bigger? They are hard to read and they almost seem like they would be the wrong numbers to enter for the reward. They are much smaller than the pin number that needs to be entered too.
  • May 25, 2017
    Lovely clothes of quality that lasts.
  • May 25, 2017
    Some materials are very thick and dresses are short
  • May 25, 2017
    i love your clothing, they are good quality and fit me well. Thank you for offering fashionable selections for curvy women.
  • May 25, 2017
    like the products and quality
  • May 25, 2017
    I LOVE Ann Taylor. I always shop at Ann Taylor. This is my first time shopping on line. I always get compliments on what I am wearing. :)
  • May 12, 2017
    I love AT clothes and I feel beautiful in them. They are so well made they are worth the money.
    May 25, 2017
    I love everything about AT clothes, shoes, handbag, belts, jewelry, and service!
  • May 25, 2017
    I would like to suggest the sweeter of Ann Taylor is longer
  • May 25, 2017
    handling fee too high. wish to have more items available for pick up in store.
  • May 25, 2017
    My order was not processed correctly and I had a reward card. When I tried to use my reward card when placing my order, it said my reward card had no funds available. completely unacceptable
  • May 25, 2017
    Quality merchandise and excellent prices
  • May 25, 2017
    I have been very satisfied with all of my Ann Taylor purchases and get a lot of comments on my outfits from there. The prices are reasonable and there are always PROMO codes available.
  • May 25, 2017
    I WAS DISAPPOINTED THAT THE CODE SUGGESTED AT CHECK OUT (SUMMER FINAL SALE) WAS NOT ACCEPTED. ADDITIONALLY, MY DAUGHTER BOUGHT THIS TOP AT THE LOCAL MALL FOR $7. I COULD NOT FIND ANOTHER ONE THERE. I SAW THIS ON LINE AND WAS SO EXCITED TO FIND IT - BUT THE PRICE IS $25! QUITE A DIFFERENCE IN PRICE.
  • May 13, 2017
    May 25, 2017
    i didn't realize how few Ann Taylor stores there are in AZ so had to make return by mail for $7.95. Also there was no option to make an exchange so I just returned the sweater instead of getting it in a different size.
    No comments