Ann Taylor Reviews

01/18/2017
Ann Taylor Ratings and User Reviews. Ann Taylor is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 14345 reviews.

Ann Taylor Rating

More About Ann Taylor

Recent Reviews for Ann Taylor

• Jan 10, 2017
    I love Ann Taylor's clothing.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Oftentimes the sizing is a bit off from item to item - having descriptive size charts or measurements for specific items (i.e. skirts are XX" long, etc.) would be very helpful (similar to J.Crew). Also, would prefer to know the product's fabric/material ratio (i.e. 20% cashmere, 80% wool).
  • Jan 10, 2017
    I will not wear any other brand of clothing (with the exception of jeans) than Ann Taylor. I wear several pieces at work and at home. Within the past 7 months, I have lost 70 lbs. What is amazing about Ann Taylor clothing is that regardless of the size I was (am), the clothing is always flattering. Donating my larger sized Ann Taylor clothes to a college career center for young professionals ready to emerge into the business world was a wonderful, rewarding experience. The women were so very excited to receive fantastic, quality business clothes. I can pass clothing on because of the fact that everything is wonderful quality that looks new after several years of wear.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    I shop at the loft at least 6 times per year. I shop at Ann Taylor at least 4 times per year. What is wonderful about both store when you walk in the sales person alway greet you and they are willing to help you and answer your questions. Love Ann Taylor and the Loft.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    I love Ann Taylor for the quality, style and sales. Free shipping always makes a difference for me and it can make me go for it. Think about it. Free shipping on sales over 50.00 not 175.00.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    I find Ann Taylor close more elegant and not too trendy.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    My shopping experience with Ann Taylor is always exceptional, whether online or in-store.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Sizing needs to be more consistent. Keep quality high. Some items have not met previous standards of quality.
    The mall Ann Taylor is where I shop for her clothes
  • Jan 10, 2017
    I like Ann Taylor clothing but it does not fit me as well as it used to. Consequently, I don't purchase it as often as I once did. I am petite and find a decreased selection of petite styles. I would probably buy more online if there was no shipping fee (or a reduced fee).
  • Jan 10, 2017
    My choice when shopping for any item to add to my closet. Love this store.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    The "Live Chat" feature disconnected me. Frustrating. I wanted a "care of" for shipping, but that couldn't be entered in the shipping boxes. Surprising. I thought I had done a "c/o" on a previous AT order.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    I keep trying to sign in but I keep being told that my email or password is incorrect. I cannot figure out how to fix it
  • Jan 10, 2017
    I decided to shop on line because I was given bad customer service at the Ann Taylor Stanford Shopping Center. The sales lady was condescending and quite rough around the edges. I lost my will to shop when I asked her if this dress was on sale and her reply she said, "It does say 60% off right there doesn't it." I made a remark to her Manager and she said that "she's" tired. EXCUSES!!!
  • Jan 10, 2017
    I really liked the 'true fit' option to help me figure out what would fit. Actual measurements of each item would make my online shopping experience a 10+.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Hi, I shop at the store and it's always a pleasure and however, shopping online is the worst. I always loose money on reward cards because the cards never go through online. I have lost many cards due to this. Such bad experience and I did chat with someone online and then it got disconnected and when I tried to connect back it wouldn't connect. Wasted an hour trying to purchase and it's not a good experience at all
  • Jan 10, 2017
    I do love Ann Taylor, but if the coordinating skirts/pants were provided or at least listed below with the suit jackets it would make my life so much easier. And if I could see what suit jackets are offered in tall when I look at them in ordinary sizes rather than having to check only the tall section, that would be so much easier. And it would really help if you can see what the different styles mean (i.e. curvy, straight, etc.) in pants right after the style rather than having to dig for it in the tiny print below. Finally, in the sale items, why can't you sort by tall/regular/petite? That would save me a lot of time. Thank you!
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Beautiful clothes, need to include plus sizes,
  • Dec 30, 2016
    I enjoy shopping @ Ann Taylor. The clothing is great, sizes available and pricing is great!
    Jan 10, 2017
    I was disappointed that one of the items order became unavailable after the order was placed. I think this should not happen. If it is being shown as available then it should be. Disappointed 😔 However, I do love the items that were available!