Ann Taylor Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Ann Taylor Reviews

08/16/2017
Ann Taylor Ratings and User Reviews. Ann Taylor is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 10372 reviews.

Ann Taylor Rating

More About Ann Taylor

Recent Reviews for Ann Taylor

• Aug 15, 2017
    Rewards not clearly available to put towards purchase in spite of email saying it is in account. Perhaps it will be taken off of balance?
  • Jul 22, 2017
    I shopped the website after seeing the sale in store where my size was not available.
  • Aug 15, 2017
    Love Ann Taylor! Can't wait to get my outfits in the mail.
  • Aug 15, 2017
    Have always enjoyed my shopping experience with Ann Taylor.
  • Aug 15, 2017
    I have always boght Ann Taylor on store. This is my first time buying it online. I only used Ann Taylor's clothes
  • Aug 15, 2017
    Placed a midi dress in my shopping bag at the beginning of my order it popped up as out of stock after I had included 2 other items in the shopping bag. There is no option for either back order or notification when returned to stock. That is very disappointing!! My next disappointment with this order is the on going issue of if an item is on sale never qualifies for any of the promo codes. Fully understand the need of some qualifiers but this is getting too restrictive. I shop with you online,at the outlet and in store and have for more years than I care to count, a loyal customer always appreciates a nice incentive. Thank you.
  • Aug 04, 2017
    Evrything is excellent
    Everything is excellent
  • Aug 15, 2017
    Very stylish and chic cloths. the price is very competitive. I found a few things that was unique - like a scarves with tennis rackets- and I love tennis!
  • Aug 15, 2017
    Love Ann Taylor, my favorite store!
  • Jul 30, 2017
    I love Ann Taylor. Great style, quality and service!
    Thanks
  • Aug 15, 2017
    IO generally keep coming back to the website because of the great sales!
  • Aug 15, 2017
    A quality brand, with great options for the working woman who wishes to by stylish and professional.
  • Aug 15, 2017
    I am not happy about this forced-in purchase at all. I stopped by the Hagerstown location for a browse and unexpectedly found a few pieces I'd like to buy but was told that my card is no good. I also asked the question how come I did not receive any coupon for my birthday award points and was told that I need to call to get the answer. In the following entire week, I spend approximately 10 hours on the phone and thought I had it all squared away. Then I made my second trip - 40 miles away to pick up the items I had on hold and I was unable to proceed with my purchase again. It was nice to have a store clerk who wanted to help me so she called the Service Number but after she was on the phone for one hour, if not longer, and I spoke to the rep as well, at the end I was told that I couldn't make my purchase and I need to wait until my newly applied card to be arrived in my house and then I will be able to make my purchase. I am a long-time customer and totally upset about this whole experience so now am I going to make third trip - another 40 miles to make the purchase I was intended to make on August 2 in my first trip??!
  • Aug 15, 2017
    enjoy shopping ann taylor and wearing the clothes
  • Aug 04, 2017
    Allow to use more than one promotion
  • Jul 30, 2017
    Shipping charges are high
  • Jul 31, 2017
    The styles are so unique they make for great gifts!
    Aug 15, 2017
    Great quality but didn't fit gift person to her liking. She exchanged it easily at a nearby store and enjoys her new purchase!
  • Aug 15, 2017
    I love the jewelry options!! However I believe the shipping is the most expensive. For 2 items that were discounted, I was charged almost $9, which basically took off the discount from the product I bought!
  • Aug 15, 2017
    Love the dresses you carry! The Live Chat was very helpful when I couldn't complete my online order - she recommended calling the store to hold the dress or trying another server.