Ann Taylor Reviews

05/21/2015
Ann Taylor Ratings and User Reviews. Ann Taylor is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 15666 reviews.

Ann Taylor Rating

More About Ann Taylor

Recent Reviews for Ann Taylor

• May 20, 2015
    If something is not available in the store you should not charge for shipping. Also, sizes are very erratic. I wear from a 6-10. Need more color and more styles that are made for people that are not straight up and down We are women we have figures. People in the store should be more interested in helping the people then closing up and kicking people out and setting up the store for the next day. Very difficult to get help and to get people to give you an honest answer. People used to say "what a pretty outfit" now they say why don't your clothes have any color? I have to tell them that is because where I buy my clothes does not offer much color. Too much black, grey and beige things.
    Love the brand.
  • May 20, 2015
    I waited for over an hour on the customer service line and finally hung up. I received a coupon in the mail today - I logged in and was told I would get $25 off a $75 or more purchase. My purchase was $76. I added the coupon code vip25 and although it said my promo code was applied, it did not show in the total. I'm having to trust that it will be applied. I'm very disappointed with the customer service line. I had wanted to call to ensure the tool was working correctly. You need to ensure your business model is staffed correctly. When you cut corners on customer service, it shows that you don't understand the business you are in. Also, I dislike a survey that asks personal questions about me when I'm trying to give customer feedback. Nowhere was I told how my personal and private information would be used or how long the information would be retained. That qualifies as improper use and notification. Again, you need to check your business model and practices - not quite up to date or leading edge are you?
  • May 20, 2015
    Disappointed that items that are completely out of stock and in every size still appear on the website...a big tease! Also, looking for a reputable name brand that sells pants and shorts for different and bigger shaped women other than Talbots...they have this corner of the market!
  • May 20, 2015
    Boise Idaho once had an Ann Taylor store . It closed and I'am not sure why. We have 2 Loft stores but I wish we could get another Ann Taylor . I always check Ann Taylor first for items I'am interested in purchasing . Thanks so much for having the style and fit I always look for.
  • May 20, 2015
    Shipping charge is ridiculous! I order from online all the time and AT is the only web page charging for it.
  • May 20, 2015
    Love shopping at AT. The petites fir me great!
  • May 20, 2015
    We used to have a store in my area. Was greatly disappointed when it closed.
  • May 20, 2015
    love it since I was 19 yrs old-Im 45....
  • May 20, 2015
    I discovered Ann Taylor a few years ago and I am very happy with the quantity of styles in petite sizes.
  • May 20, 2015
    Somewhat disappointed with checkout. I wanted to use my Ann Taylor Card. For some reason said I could not. Something to do with the card number with the type of card. There is no expiration date on the Ann Taylor Card or security code.. Used a card I really didn't want to use.
  • May 20, 2015
    I am disappointed that some of the prices on the Ann Taylor website are higher than in the stores
  • May 20, 2015
    shipping rate is too high... should offer more promos with free shipping
  • May 20, 2015
    I am pleased with the ease of the website and the selection.
  • May 20, 2015
    Love the Stores and the quality of their merchandise.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Search function and categorization of items could be better.
    May 20, 2015
    i have not received credit for my return yet, but expect it soon.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Only could use the prom code and could not combine my birthday $30 off with it : (
    May 20, 2015
    I have not seen credit for my return yet
  • Apr 19, 2015
    The purchases I have made are still in my wardrobe.
    May 20, 2015
    I have tried contacting ann taylor via email, live chat, and phone and have yet to get anything resolved.